Lily's Backup Pacifier

This an inspiration by a short video I just watched on YouTube and I thought of a mini short chapter and think Lily would do something exactly like that while Wakko trys to feed her food🤣🤣

---------------------------

Lily coos and giggles as she bounces on Yakko's lap while sucking on her pacifier.

"Paci paci! My paci paci!" Yakko sings a chant as Lily made happy baby noises in respond doing a cute little bouncy dance that made Yakko smile at her as he chuckles.

"Boop!" Wakko takes the pacifier from Lily's mouth and then walks off to the kitchen.

Lily stops and was left dumbfounded for a moment and then putting on a fake pouty face.

"Don't worry I'll be right back I'm getting you something to eat Lily!" Wakko said from the kitchen.

Lily looked to the fourth wall and wink with a little smirk.

Wakko came back with a jar of baby organic food, "Alright Sweetie it's munchy time!"

Then when he looks up, he now has a confused look on his face to only see his baby sister is sucking on another pacifier in her mouth.

"Uh... Yakko? Didn't you just saw me take this paci out of Lils mouth a minute ago?" Wakko asked while scratching his head.

"Yeah I saw you. Why what's the matter?" Yakko replied while scrolling through his tablet.

"Then how come she has another one in her mouth now?" Wakko asked another question.

Yakko looks up from his tablet to look down at Lily sitting on his lap who looks back at him while sucking on a different pacifier.

"Huh, oh," Yakko chuckles "Well what do ya know, she actually does."

"Yeah but why? Um you know what never mind." Wakko shrugs his shoulders and takes the pacifier from Lily's mouth again. "Okay Lily, I can't feed you if you have your paci in the way-"

He stops when Lily has something in her hand as she pops yet another pacifier in her mouth.

Wakko's eyed widened "Where did that come from?!"

Yakko burst out laughing as Lily giggles rocking back and forth and side to side happily.

This keeps going on for an hour or two of Wakko trying to feed his baby sister.

As a result Wakko is lying down on the floor exhausted out of breath and was covered in baby food.

"I give up." He said in defeat.

Lily giggles as she was sucking yet again on another pacifier while clapping her hands with joy.

Yakko was wheezing from laughing so hard while wiping a tear as Dot walks in seeing the mess.

"Yeeshh, what happen here?" She asked.

"I was trying to feed Lily her food, but every time I take her paci from her mouth, out of nowhere she just puts in another one in her mouth and I don't know what's the big idea." Wakko said.

Yakko and Dot look at eachother for a moment before laughing leaving the poor middle child confused on what's so funny.

"Oh Wakko, Wakko, Wakko," Dot said calming down. "You have just discovered Lily's new move!"

Wakko sits up dumbfounded, "I what?"

"Yeah, Lil has backup pacifiers well hidden and she wants to test it out on whenever someone takes out her pacifier from her mouth. All she does it take out a new one and pops it right in her mouth. That's her new move." Yakko explains while rubbing his baby sister's head.

"Wait a minute, did ya'll know about this the whole time?" Wakko asked.

Yakko and Dot nodded their heads.

"We thought it would be cute and funny at the sametime." Dot said.

"And the look on your face and how you react was priceless!" Yakko laughs.

Wakko shakes his head and sighed.

Lily giggles and reaches over to pat her older brother on the head to cheer him up.

"Aww it was fun and all, but how's about letting Wakky feed you this time, Sweetie. Will you let him do it now?" Yakko asked.

Lily looks up at Yakko and nodded her head.

"Really? You mean it?" Wakko perks up.

Lily takes out her pacifier from her mouth and nods her head at him with a smile on her face.

"Thanks Lily!" Wakko smiles and has already spoon full of baby food ready for his baby sister to eat.

Before Lily eats, she looks to the fourth wall and waves to the audience/readers "Bu-Bye!"