Over Protective Big Brother/Worries

Hey guys, before I start this chapter, I was thinking about doing a fanart of why not do Rain, Lulu, and Winky, but instead of one at a time, how about they meet my oc at the same time! Coming from the portal from each of their 4th Warner universe to come and visit and play.

This literally came into my mind lately. And here it is!

The three are so happy to meet Lily and she is happy to meet them too

The three are so happy to meet Lily and she is happy to meet them too. They're even waving at her and she waves back to them, isn't that so cute? Seeing the four of them together, interacting face to face.

It would make a wonderful crossover don't ya think!?

The blue one, Rain belongs to Myhairyleg
The orange one, Lulu belongs to books20000825
The purple one, Winky belongs to eliza_warner

I hope you like it! ^^

Alright, let's get into this chapter.

Warning: there is a little close to almost kidnapping two toons away from the others and there is a part that will make you sad in this...sort of I don't know to be honest. And the end of it will cheer you up a bit.
---------------------------

Days have been past by so fast lately.

The three Warners were each taking turns of letting their baby sister hang out with them getting her into their lives while they get into her's.

All except for Yakko Warner, but don't worry he would never forget about her, in fact he still loves her a lot in all his heart and will let Lily hang out with him today.

He just need some time to think for himself first then he would for his sibs. Lately he wasn't feeling like himself.

Yakko is standing outside on the Water Tower balcony leaning against it, thinking while looking around. Thinking about what?

The wind starts blowing through his fur around a bit, maybe he's trying to use it to get rid of something off his mind that's bothering him. But it fail.

This made Yakko sighed before he spoke.

"Why do I have the strangest feeling that somethings bad is gonna happen when we're out?" Yakko question to himself.

"Bad? Bad about what is gonna happen Yakko?" A voice said.

Yakko jolted up when someone heard his thoughts out loud. Then he hears the door open a bit making a squeaking sound when it did that, he turn around to see who it was. It was Dot, who look at him, titling her head with a raise eyebrow.

"Oh! Dot, I didn't know you were right there listening," Yakko said with a little chuckle. "Uhhh...nothing! Nothing bad is happening!"

Dot just looks at him suspicious.