Gramphone Pt. 2

Here's part 2
---------------------------

The Warners have returned back to the Water Tower and they were already inside.

"Welp, that went well, huh sibs!" Yakko said to his youngest siblings.

"Yeah, it was great that we give Bendy his gift today!" Dot smiles.

"Ya!" Lily agreed.

"And he sure didn't see that one coming!" Wakko chimes in.

(Flashback)

Bendy was doing and minding his own business. Once he walk over and opened the drawer to get something suddenly out of nowhere.

"Helloooo Bendy!" The four voices said in sync when they popped out from the open drawer.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Bendy screamed from that when he fell down on his back.

It was the Warners, the four of them have appeared from the drawer at the same time scaring Bendy.

(If your confused on which versions of Bendy, this one is Ink Bendy the Warners are talking to)

Bendy regain his conscious back when he looks up and see them seeing their features that are so unfamiliar to him. "What the. Who are you, what are you and what are you doing here?!" He asked demanding to know.

The Warners have jumped out of the drawer and landed on their feet on the solid ground.

"I'm Yakko!"

"I'm Wakko!"

"And I'm Dot!"

"And this is Lily!"

"We're the Warner brothers!" Yakko and Wakko introduce.

"And the Warner sisters!" Dot added side hugging her baby sister who is in Yakko's arms.

Bendy quickly gets up and jumps back away from the Warners while looking at them weirdly like he's got nothing to put some words in.

"What's wrong Mickey Mouse wanna be? The cartoons got you're tongue?" Yakko asked with a playful smirk raising an eyebrow.

"No! And first of all I'm not Mickey Mouse!" Bendy yells already getting mad at the Warners. "I'm more of a complete demon than a dumb mouse!"

"Yeah you do! You almost have the same appearance of Mickey Mouse!" Wakko pointed out. "When you're not all inky!"

"And both of you do have black and white skin in cartoon style around the 90's!" Dot added.

"And can't forget his shoes are the same shape as Mickey!" Wakko chimes in. "Less for him being a lot more plump than Mickey." He whispered to his siblings who snickered a bit.

"HEY!" Bendy looks at them dumbfounded before shouting. "I'M NOT THIS MICKEY MOUSE CHARACTER AND I'M NOT FAT!!"

"Whatever you say," Yakko shurgs. "Mick's long lost evil brother." He added being funny. "He's more of a full on demon version of Mickey." He whispered to his siblings.

His siblings laugh at that and Bendy was growling furiously like he wants to rip his head off like paper.

"Stop that! I mean I'm clearly am supposed to be a version a devil character, but that's out of the question! How on earth did you get here?!" Bendy asked again.

"Oh don't worry about it pal, we have our ways of coming out of nowhere." Yakko waves him off. "But hot digity dog! That we have something special for you!"