Warners Unbound

The Ancient of Greece, a large temple there had four statues of the four Warners landing up by their height.

Then a man in a black hooded cloak creeps up inside heading towards Yakko's statue. He was looking around to make sure the cost is clear that no one is watching before he pulled out a spray can to paint before

Zap!

There was a struck of lightning that stopped the man. He was zapped over and over. Where was that coming from?

Up above in the sky, Yakko is snapping his fingers repeatedly making lighting bolt appear as he throws them down below.

Yakko then looked at his bruised up hand. "All this smiting is giving me carpal tunnel."

"Who knew Greek gods could get repetitive stress injuries." Dot is in pain while holding her hand.

Lily noticed below, someone is coming towards her statue. She furrow her eyebrows don't like where this is going before snapping her fingers and send down a lighting bolt.

Zap!

Lily nods with satisfaction, and then she yelps, "Owie!" She winces before putting both her hands in her mouth.

"We should see a doctor." Wakko groans looking at his hands.

"We can't." Yakko was on the phone. "Hippocrates is on vacation." He explains

"Vacation!?" Dot said before she jumps into her big brother's arms. "That's a great idea! What do you say Lily?" She was now looking at her baby sister.

Lily stopped sucking her hands before smiling and clapping her hands liking the sound of that idea.

All of the Warners cheer in excitement that they are gonna have a vacation. Then a golden escalator slides down to earth as the Warners enjoy the ride, they finally made it to the isolated land. They land onto the sand while Dot was reading a pamphlet.

"Here, take these salvaged Minoan temples doors." Dot hands Yakko a heavy door making him have trouble carrying it.

"And face them west so they catch the late light, and provide the perfect backdrop for the hot stone massage station." Dot builds a little cabana putting down a pile of rocks that just light up.

"I don't really go in chakra work, but I know that's you're thing Yakko, so I brought some resonating crystals." She grabs the big loads of colorful jewels dumping them all over on Yakko.

"Blah!" Yakko popped his head out before spitting out a few of them out of his mouth.

Dot came over to her baby sister bending down to her level.

"Lily, since you're complexion is pale and have sensitive skin, I have this 100% body spray sunscreen so it can prevent and protect you from getting sunburn." Dot explains as she sprayed the sunscreen all over Lily and rubbing it.

"And can't forget you don't know how to swim, luckily I brought you an inflatable mini pool and floodies for your arms and waist too."

Dot set up the mini sizes pool before filling it up to halfway to the top so it doesn't have to be too full for her baby sister. She then place the arm floodies around Lily's arms and blows both of them up and closed the plug so the air doesn't come out.

And the last thing she inflate the next floaty that suppose to go around the waist then she puts it in the pool.

Dot picked up her baby sister and puts in her the pool while placing her in the floaty around her waist so she can float and putting a little sun hat on her head and a beach umbrella for her to stay in the shade.