Wakko's Finding

And here's another idea from Braydenwarren639
---------------------------

Today Wakko Warner is all by himself, he was walking down town enjoying his day.

As he was walking, his surroundings, he heard what it sounds like the military tanks with they're very loud engines roaring like lions rolling down on the street. Wakko turns around and looked to see a bunch of them drove passed him as a random helicopter flew over.

He stopped in his tracks looking at them huge tanks still on the move as he was giving a confused look on his face wondering what on earth is even happening right.

This doesn't even look right here. Why are there even military tanks on the streets here in Burbank and not in the fields being prepared for whatever patrol they're in or even a war?

This is really confusing. Is it just randomness in cartoons or whatnot? Haven't got a clue.

Still so lost in this, Wakko just removed his cap to scratch his head then putting it back on.

He looked at the audience for a minute with a raised eyebrow and then he shrugs his shoulders.

And with that, he went back to walking, carrying on with his day.

---------------------------

A few minutes later pass, Wakko saw something that caught his attention.

It appears that he see something by the trash. Which was fully buried underneath the other dirty junks from the trash.

He wonder himself thinking what be lying inside the trash as he was looking at it with curiosity.

Without no hesitation, the eleven year old ran over to it, then jumps into the pile with a cannon ball and starts digging through the trash to search for something whatever he was looking for that got his attention in the pile.

He kept on digging for almost about a good hour throwing random junk from the trash pile of where he stands. Some parts when he throw one of the trash to some of the people who just walked by trying to get through.

Another minute later,

"Oo what's this!?" Wakko exclaimed as he found something at the buttom of the trash as his whole body went inside it.

Then he popped right back out and holds up what he found.

What he has his hands it looks like a some sort of old type of record player.

He examine it before sniffing it. The dust were flying through his nose. Along with a hint of grabage aroma in it.

The eleven year old scrunched up his nose.

"AH-AH-AHCOO!" He let's out a big sneezed from the dust it carries and coughing at the sametime from the smell too.

"Yuck!" He said in disgust sticking out his tongue. "But also this thing looks like its never been used in a very long time that they must have thrown it away.

He then got up and jumped off from the digged up trash pile and landing on something that made a ting nose coming from underneath his foot.

He looks down to see what he had just stepped on to see something black and flat.

"Huh?" Wakko titled his head when he removed his foot away from it and gets a better look at it of what he stepped on without paying attention. "What is this?"

He placed the music record down beside him and then he bend down to pick it up.

He was observing it up closely to see it's turns out to be a disc.