The Picnic: Lost In The Forest

(Rewritten and editing this it including the titled because the old chapter was too long.... and maybe boring I'm so sorry if this is so bad T^T)

Yakko wanted to spend quailty time with his sibs today. He took them to a forest. But just not any type of forest that looks normal like any other. He considered the forest was sweet at first, when he search it up on his phone and he wanted to spend quailty time with his sibs. But he was worried that they might not have much fun. So he decided to bring them with him to have a picnic together there, in which he had already organized this as plan.

And boy, was he dead wrong. Just what did he gotten his siblings and himself into.

When the Warners had arrived, it turns out, the forest looks more abandoned and it was blocked up with a bunch of caution tapes along with a gate fence saying 'KEEP OUT'. But that didn't stop Yakko's determination for not canceling the picnic for him to spend quailty time with his sibs. So what did the Warners do? The usual possibility when your zany to the max. They managed to pass all of the obstacles to get inside the forest without any problem for just being well, cartoon. Anything is possible in a cartoon.

And Lily got lost during the process. How did Lily get lost in the forest, you asked?

Long story short, the Warners were at their picnic spot eating their food. Then suddenly, Lily heard the sound of rustling through the bushes, coming from her left side when her puppy ears perked up at the sound as she looks over and she saw a cute little tail that belongs to a fox.

While the three older Warners were busy with the picnic and talking amongst themselves, Lily got up from the picnic blanket leaving her pacifier behind and follows the fox tail into the bushes. Being playful coming from the creature, Lily chases after it during the process, until she lost sight of it and then, that's when she got herself lost. Lost in the middle of nowhere in the dark scary abandoned forest.

It didn't take long for the three Warners to noticed their baby sister's absence, they panicked of course, and seeing her pacifier is left behind, they figured she must have gone off and gotten herself lost in the forest without them hearing her leave. So, the three older Warners went together as a sibling searching party going deep into the abandoned forest to go look for Lily.

---------------------------

Lily waddles into the unknown, all by herself, looking around her surroundings that she's in.

A dark scary abandoned forest if to be more specific.

Lily was calling out to her older siblings as she was looking around for them.

But no response.

Lily feared there's a forest monster lurking in the forest, but her older siblings were trying to convince her that there's no such thing as a forest monster and there's nothing scary in the forest.

Lily looks around as she walks through the dark and damp forest. The sky is barely covered over the blankets of the trees leaving bits of sunlight as there leaves swayed in the breeze.

With a sigh of disappointment Lily thinks it's just gonna waste her breath. But she will not give up, and no she won't give in either.

Lily has to stay strong have faith in herself. As she was about to call out to her older siblings again, suddenly

Snap!

A sound of a twig just snapped causing Lily to freeze in place. She stay still looking around being on the alert when she heard something and felt it was stalking her, coming from right behind her out of the bushes.

Lily tenses at the feeling that something is crawling up her back.

Could it be?

The forest monster?