Sisters' Time!

Before I start, I wanted to give my big thanks to Myhairyleg if you're reading this, for doing a wonderful work of this fanart:

It's a picture of Lily with Rain and Lulu!

I really appreciated it! 🙏🏽 And how you draw that little teddy bear around Lily's arms that's on point right there. I love that so much! 💖💖💖 I'll definitely add that with her other one, she's gonna love the second teddy bear. Keep up the good work!

I mean omg the three of them are so cute together! My heart was beating in a 'good way' when I saw that for the first time. It really made my day. ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

Okay so, this chapter will be focusing on Dot and Lily interacting with each other. Without further a do, let's see how this chapter will go. What can go wrong?

---------------------------

"And so you see cupcake, that's why I really love watching Don Knotts! He's Faboo!" Wakko was talking to his baby sister explaining everthing about one of his favorite shows.

"But I very much watch Looney Toons and Animaniacs which is my all time favorite cartoon shows!" He added.

The baby Warner nodded as a response as both of them turn back to the television watching some cartoon show.

"Hey Lily!" Dot came from the other room running to where her baby sister is.

Lily who is sitting next to Wakko on the couch watching cartoon on the television, heard her big sister calling her.

The youngest Warner took her attention from the television and turn to look at her.

Dot arrives silding against the floor leaving with her feet breeze blowing through her hair , while leaving a trial of dust in the air and bend down a little in front her baby sister's eye level.

The dust must of affected Wakko as he coughed and fans it away with his hat before putting back on and continued watching the show.

Whoa what's gotten Dot so excited today?

"Lily! Lily! Lily! Since today is a beautiful morning today, why not we use this day for you and me to hangout and spend some time together as sisters?" Dot said doing her cartoony bouncing up and down dance.

"Mm?" Lily titled her head a bit.

"Oh. Sorry!" Dot started. "I should've explain it to you of what I meant. It's means, two sisters; me and you, for example wanting to hangout with each other to bond and you'll get to know your big sister a whole lot better."

"Oohh." The baby Warner now actually gets it now.

"Yeah! So I'm calling it between you and me... Sisters time! And today this is the day we do that, so you wanna come along with me?" Dot ask her baby sister.