Rome Sweet Rome

A request by: SalaysiaGragg5

You said you were wondering on what Lily would look like in her original version?

I thought I should just do a side comparsion on what she would look like from the Original Animaniacs to the Reboot.

Here it is!

Original Lily:In the Original version, when I first created Lily, her pervious design was her outfit being a fully newborn onsie light pink wrob and her eyes were fully brown

Original Lily:
In the Original version, when I first created Lily, her pervious design was her outfit being a fully newborn onsie light pink wrob and her eyes were fully brown.

Reboot Lily:
In the Reboot version, her color eyes have change when they are now edited to black at the top and the rest of the remaining brown at the bottom. And of course her outfit change too which is her long sleeve sweater and her cyan/light blue pants.

But for her original design for some reason I would just used the reboot version for her outfit and her eye colors so she looks a lot better.

Alright, without further a do. Enjoy the chapter!
---------------------------

In the ancient Rome, the Warners have a little souvenir store and they were getting or maybe trying to get the Romanians to come by and buy them their supplies they are selling.

"T-togas!" Yakko held up a t-shirt that is saying 'I ♡Rome'. "Show the folks back home you've been around by wearing a T-toga!" Yakko shouts as he was standing on top of the souvenir roof.

"Scrolls to famous Senators' houses!" Dot announces to the lady gesturing the map that her baby sister Lily was holding up as she opened it to show it to the lady.

"Pompeiian volcanic ash globes! Each globe contains genuine mummified citizens!" Wakko explained by holding up the globe while shaking it before showing it to the man's face.

There was a sound of screaming coming from the globe as the snow fall and landed on two figures of a person screaming for help.

That made the man scream in horror and runs away, leaving a confused Wakko.

Then suddenly, a man in glasses came from behind and snatches the globe from the middle child's hand examining it.

"Actaully, that's an anachronism, mount vesuvis doesn't erupt until 79 AD, another 11 years from now." He explained before throwing the glass globe overhead and it shatter on the ground. "Lazy writing!" He then walks away.

Yakko came jumping down from the roof of the tent and sighed. "Do you guys think opening a souvenir stall in an age where tourism doesn't exist might have been a mistake?" He asked.

"Quiet! The news is on!" Wakko said covering his brother's mouth while pointing over to something.

Over on the other side of the road, there were people gather around standing infront of a short man who is holding a scroll.