Gramphone Pt. 3

Yakko and Wakko were walking down on the side walk.

Along the way, the Warner brothers were telling each other jokes, having a goof off as the two are laughing.

"Aww gee, come on Wakko one more time." Yakko said wiping a tear from his eye from laughing so hard.

"Okay!" Wakko said with his goofy signature smile.

"We're on the baby hunt!"

Yakko has his hand over his mouth, trying not to break.

"And don't think we don't know how to- weeeeeeeeeeed 'erm out!!"

Yakko burst into a laughing fit, causing Wakko to laugh along.

"Aw man, that never gets old!" Yakko said.

A minute later, while they were walking, someone's stomach begins to growl.

And that someone's stomach is Wakko.

He was holds his grumbling stomach.

Then Wakko ears perk up like a puppy when he heard a catchy tone.

Wakko looks up ahead and see an ice cream truck. His eyes transformed into a shape of an ice cream cone as his tongue sticking.

"Ooooo! Yakko look! An ice cream truck!" Wakko pointing at it excitedly.

"Can we stop to get some ice cream, please? I'm hungry!" Wakko pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Yakko looks down at his little brother with a smile as his hands are in his pockets.

"Let me guess, you would like any flavor of ice cream?" The oldest Warner figured the answer from his little brother.

"Mhm! Any flavor ice cream! Any flavor ice cream!" Wakko nodded his head jumping up and down while wagging his tail.

"I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!" Yakko said the rhyme.

"We all scream for ice cream!!" Wakko agreed raising his arms up in the air.

They both laughed.

Yakko's laughter begin to died down before he smile at him. "Okay Wakko, we'll stop by and get you some ice cream."

"Yay!" The eleven year old cheer.

They reach over and stopped by an ice cream truck by the sidewalk.

Yakko paid the ice cream man for Wakko a few scoops of ice cream in any flavor.

While Wakko was waiting patiently, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Wakko chanted.

"Thank you." Yakko thanked the ice cream man as he gives his little brother's tall tower of ice cream flavors. "Here ya go Wakko."

"Yay! Thanks Yakko!" Wakko cheers before he starts to eat and enjoy his ice cream treat.

Then the Warner brothers went back to walking.

"You know Yakko, I was thinking!" Wakko said looking at his ice cream.

"And what's that?" Yakko asked, looking at him.

"Why not we go to the shop and buy a family box full of ice cream just for you, me, Dot and Lily to share together!" Wakko suggested.

Yakko smiled at that idea.

"Of course we can bud! On the way back." Yakko nodded pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

"Yes!" Wakko exclaims triumphantly, raising his fist in the air.