23 and WB

The sun raised at the Water Tower. The Warners are just chilling in the infront doing their own thing.

Wakko walks by pouring the whole entire jug of milk into the cereal box, and then he chugs it all down.

Dot is lying on the rug reading a book.

Lily is on the rug beside her big sister coloring in her coloring book.

Yakko is sitting on the couch with a laptop on his lap, typing on something online.

"Hey, sibs! Remember we had our DNAtested?" Yakko asked leaning his one arm on the device.

His siblings stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

Wakko's stuffed up his face fill with cereal that he looks like a squirrel.

Dot and Lily both give confused raised eyebrows at Yakko.

"Come on, sure you do!"

Yakko holds out a kit paper in his hand.

"A neat little kit came in the mail, we spit into a tub,"

"And we send it back to the genetic testing service,"

"And now third-parties, goverments,"

"And long forcements of agencies of unprecendented levels have access to our personal genomes?"

"No." That's all Wakko said before he goes back to gulping down the rest his cereal as he walks off.

"Not really." Dot shurgged her shoulders before going back to reading.

"Mnh-mnh." Lily shook her head in a 'no' matter before picking up another crayon and going back to coloring.

"Me neither." Yakko agreed, throwing away the paper over his shoulder before quickly spinning the laptop around announcing, "But the results are back!"

"Yay!" Wakko and Dot cheered.

Lily giggles clapping her hands.

"Ooh! Appearently, we have steaky ear waxs," Wakko takes out a ear waxs from his ear. Extra hairy belly buttons," Wakko lifts up his sweater showing his belly button is literally filled with hair. "And we are on the 99% of the Neanderthal!"

"Oh!" Lily coos as she gets the information on the laptop before looking up at Dot.

"Ooh is right! And does it say what kind of animal we are?" Dot asked.

"Nope," Yakko shook his head. "But it does tell us that we had any DNA relatives we didnt know about." He explains.

Wakko, Dot, and Lily came over to the couch and sat next to their big brother to look at the results with him.

On the laptop screen, Yakko moves the mouse to click on the 'CLICK HERE' button underneath Discover Your Relatives NOW.

The laptop starts to make beeping and scanning noises. Then a Dinging! Noise was heard after.

When it shows the Warners their results the four gasp in shock.

"No way!" The Warners said in sync.

"Wait." Yakko said raising his index finger to pause. He then reaches over and grabbed a mug of coffee. He drinks it and then spits it back out. Wakko ducks his head down out of the way.

The three Warners were just yelling like crazy, while Lily, on the other hand, was being quiet as she titled her head to the side raising a eyebrow confused, wondering what do they even mean.

---------------------------

"So, uh, what I'm saying is..." Ralph spoke as he's straining and playing with his fingers. "I've been a good boy and deserve a money treat."