chapter 7

y/n's pov

jj, pope, kiara and i hung out for a bit in the garden, pope over made us a fire. john b still hadn't come back and jj and i hadn't mentioned anything to the others since we knew how much kiara hates sarah. none of us really knew why though.

my phone buzzed.

jj: do we look for john b once the others go home?

me: he'll be back soon, plus i don't wanna have to find out why he's following sarah around

jj: fine. although we didn't hear what they said, maybe they do still hate each other

me: your optimism is cute.

"dude, what are you smiling at?" pope laughed, watching jj. he quickly switched off his phone and put it in his pocket, "nothing"

"is it the girl from last night?" pope asked. my eyes shot up, worried as to what jj had let slip. he glanced back at me for a second. "no." he whispered, then his eyes widened, "yes. it is"

i tilted my head, curious as to where he was going with this. "hold on. seriously?" kie asks, unconvinced. "mhm" he nodded, "we hung out yesterday and yeah"

"and you actually like her?" pope asks, stunned.

"i wouldn't go that far but y'know she's alright" he nodded. even though i knew he was making it up, i didn't like the idea of him being with another girl. eww why? i was the one who wanted things back to normal. i still do want that. i think.

pope and kie began interrogating him about this girl. he was a very good liar.

after a while they dropped it and since it was late they decided to head out. jj and i picked up the cushions and put out the fire, "you okay?" he asks, carrying some stuff behind me, back to the house. we dump it all on the sofa. "yeah course" i smiled. he nodded, but didn't look convinced at all. "well night" i said, shutting my bedroom door before he could say anything.

i lay there for about 10 minuets. i couldn't sleep so i decided to see if jj was still awake. i knocked on his door gently in case he was asleep. "come in" he said. i slipped into his room, closing the door behind me. he was laying on his bed, his back against the headboard and his arm bent up, resting under his neck. he was wearing his usual shorts but no shirt. "you okay?" he asked.

"i have a theory," i said, sitting on his bed.

"go on"

"if technically last night happened this morning we could count anything that happens in that same day as a mistake, right?"

he grinned at me, checking his phone. it was 11:25.

"sounds fair enough" he grins, leaning forward, pulling me onto his lap. i pulled him towards me, our lips smashing together in a wave of pleasure. his hands explored my body while i moved my hips against him. he rolled us over so he was above me, his hand gripping onto the headboard, and his mouth trailed kisses down my neck, lower and lower until he reached my thighs. he placed small kisses over them, teasing me more and more. his tongue began tracing shapes against my clit, i arched my back slightly at this sudden overwhelming pleasure. he had his hands on either side of my hips, pulling me onto his mouth, trying to get access to every possible means of pleasure. "fuck jj, i'm close" i moaned expecting him to stop, instead he began pushing his fingers inside me. deep and fast. i had to hold onto the side of the bed to stop myself from shaking. he eventually moved back up, laying down beside me. after i caught my breath i turned to him, "what do you want me to do?" i asked, kissing his neck.

"some other time" he smirked,

"there's not going to be another time" i said, but fuck did i want there to be.