chapter 15

Y/N's pov:

We surfed for a few hours and at about mid day, kie wanted food so we headed back up the house.

When we got there John b was sat on the sofa, holding a beer.

We didn't say anything. He didn't even notice we came in until the floor board squeaked below us.

His head shot round and his eyes darted between the three of us. "Oh hi" he slurred.

"Why are you drinking it's 12 o'clock?" Kie asked.

"Sarah broke up with me" he nodded "and my friends are all annoyed at me"

"Only Because you're a dick" I mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear. he nodded. "Why'd she break up with you?" I asked, looking at kie who was stood there frozen, waiting for his answer.

"She said something about she had to figure some stuff out about herself or whatever I don't know"

"I have to go" kie whispered before running out.

"Is jj still annoyed at me?" He asked, staring at the ceiling.

"Probably" I nodded, walking into my room to either give them some alone time or just to get Away from him. I wasn't annoyed at him for calling me a slag or whatever, I didn't care about that. It's surprising how many men feel the need to slut shame any woman with a sex life. I was mad at him for what he said to jj. And I'm going to stay mad at him for it even if jj decides to forgive him. Well slightly less mad but It'll still be there.

There was a knock on the door a minute or two later. "Hey" Jj whispered as he lay down on the bed. Laying his head on my stomach. "It's all good but he's asleep now"

"Good" I nodded, running my fingers through his hair. "You wanna-"
"Y/n im so tired can we have sex later" he laughed.
"-have a nap" I finished. "Why'd you assume all I want to do is have sex?" I laugh.

"Well that is what we usually do. Plus we are really good at it" he grinned.

"I know right. Like crazy good"

He sits up, climbing on top of me and resting his head on my chest. "Can you breathe?" He whispered.

"No" I grinned, stroking the back of his neck.

He didn't reply, I'm pretty sure he was asleep already.

About an hour later we were woken up by a knock at the open door. "Is John b dead or sleeping?" Pope whispered, taking a seat beside the two of us. "No idea" Jj yawned.

"Why is everyone asleep?" Pope frowned. 

"Because kie dragged us surfing"jj whispered "Early"

"Would you mind waking up John b and taking him away so I can have sex with my..." he paused. "Y/n"

Pope grinned. "Of course you two losers can't say boyfriend and girlfriend" he laughed, getting up and leaving. We heard as John b woke up and was prompt dragged away by pope, to the beach or whatever he said. I wasn't really paying attention.

"I'm still tired" I whispered.

"So am I. But he wouldn't have left if we only said that" he whispered back, laying his head back on my chest.

I lay there for what felt like hours before I decided I wasn't going back to sleep. I grabbed my phone, carful to not move jj, and sent a text to kie.

Me: everything okay?

She replied almost instantly.

Kie: I'll fill you in later. Party at the beach tonight.

Me: Okay.