chapter 10

jj's pov:

when i woke up the next morning y/n wasn't beside me. i went into the bathroom and had a shower. oh my god, when i tell you that shower is probably the best thing i've ever felt. well second best.

i walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. y/n was lying on her stomach on the bed. "morning" i grinned. she was texting someone on her phone and hadn't looked up yet. "morning" she nods, "sarah and john b made breakfast downstairs"

"i'm not all that hungry, not for breakfast anyway" at this her eye's shot towards me, then slowly fell down over my torso. "what are you hungry for then?" she smirked, placing her phone down. i sat down on the bed behind her. my fingers trailed up from her ankle to the inside of her thigh. she lay her head down against her arms, relaxing into my touch. she was wearing a t-shirt and some pyjama shorts. i began to place small kisses up her thighs, while my fingers teased her through her shorts.

i listened as her breathing got quicker. "is this a weird time to tell you that i love your ass" i whispered, my hands holding either side of her hips, while i kissed her. "you, weird? never" she grinned back at me. "we don't have time for this now" she groaned, rolling into her back. i crawled up a bit and hid my head under her shirt, kissing her just above her shorts. "we always have time for this" i said. she laughed as my breath tickled her skin, before she lifted her shirt back over my head. "no we don't, get dressed"

i groaned, and climbed of her. once i had pulled on some boxers and sweatpants i picked up a shirt, "don't bother with the shirt" she smirked, her eyes fixed on my torso.

"only if you don't bother with yours" i said back. she rolled her eyes and got off the bed. she pulled me down by my neck until our lips met, i pulled her waist against me.

after a few seconds like that we made it downstairs, "finally" sarah smiled at us, "it was going to get cold" when they were both facing the other way i slipped my hand onto y/n's ass. she began chewing on her thumb as i moved my hand a little. we sat down opposite sarah and john b. i moved my hand onto her thigh and began slowly moving it higher. sarah and john b were to busy being disgustingly in love to notice anything. i pressed two fingers against her clit her whole body tensed at the pleasure. she continued chewing her thumb to stop any noise escaping her mouth. i pressed my fingers against her harder and she quickly brought her hand down to mine, moving it away. "hey i think i'll head back now i've got some stuff to do, but thanks sarah for all this it was really fun" she said, looking slightly flustered.

"i've got things to do too so i'll probably go as well, but yeah thanks" i nodded.

once we left y/n grabbed my hand and dragged me home. we only made it to the porch, before she pushed me against the wall, kissing me hard and fast. she moved my hands down from her waist to her ass. i lifted her up into my waist, still holding onto her ass. i carried her inside, pressing her back against the fridge door. we got caught up and everything around us fell away. disappeared. her hands were buried in my hair, and mine were pulling her against me. "are we interrupting?" kie asked from the sofa. pope was sat beside me, looking at us in shock.

"this isn't what it looks like" y/n said quickly, jumping away from me. i let my head rest against the cold metal of the fridge door where y/n just was. "yeah? because it looked like you two were about to have some pretty intense sex" pope laughed. "is that not where this was going?"

kie stared at y/n in shock. "ermmm" y/n said, looking between the two of them. looking everywhere but at me. why'd she move away like that? "well apparently not, thanks for the interruption by the way" i said sarcastically, turning to face them.

"so are you two like a thing?" kie asked, her mouth forming a huge smile.

"i fucking knew it" pope grinned at the two of us.

"no. we're not. we're just messing around a bit." y/n said quickly, shaking her head. what? i let my head fall back against the fridge. we're just messing around a bit. but i thought... never mind. pope and kie shared a look. then pope looked at me. i could tell he knew what i was thinking. the silence became uncomfortable. i stood up properly, not bothering to hide the disappointment on my face, and said, "i'm gonna go out for out for a bit" then i left. i didn't look at y/n. i wanted to with every ounce of my body i wanted to. but i didn't.

pope caught up with me, "dude, how did that even happen?" he asked as we walked along the beach. "we hooked up that night we played never have i ever, and then after that y'know it just carried on" there was no point hiding it from them now, well pope and kie anyway. i was praying john b wouldn't find out anytime soon. "and?"

"and what?" i asked him.

"and you finally realised you like her?" he asked it as if it was completely obvious to everyone except me. but i nodded, looking out at the waves in the distance.

"well have you told her?" he asked, getting obviously frustrated.

i shook my head, "not in those words exactly, but it doesn't matter, you know her she doesn't do relationships, and neither do i so this whole thing is just doomed from the beginning."

"i think you should talk to her but it's not my business" pope said.

i didn't say anything. i didn't know if i actually wanted to talk to her about it.

y/n's pov:

pope followed jj out and i sat down on the sofa beside kie. "soooo" i laughed, tapping my fingers on my thigh. "so what? how? when? explain" she shouted excitedly. "you like him right? does he like you? i mean i know he does but has he told you?"

"calm down it's not like that" i said, shaking my head. she brought her legs up and sat with them under her chin, facing me. i turned and crossed my legs to face her back. "so that day i was annoyed at john b and there was the party here, i was in my room and jj came to see me and one thing led to another. then we agreed to carry on but that's all it was."

"for both of you?" kie asked, raising her eyebrows at me. i didn't answer straight away, then i nodded. she just stared at me unconvinced. "it's not like that, you know jj and i we don't do the whole feelings thing"

"well i know you don't, but jj's had a thing for you for ages. did you not notice how jealous he'd get when you literally spoke to anyone other than him"

i shook me head, "no that's just how jj is"

"sure," she paused, "well i think you should ask him, at least then you can figure out where this is all going"

i didn't say anything. i didn't know if i wanted to know if he liked me or not. it'd only complicate things.

"later, why don't we go out on the boat for a bit." i said, trying to avoid this topic anymore.

she nodded, "fine"