Chapter 1

Hi Readers

Happy Valentine's day. ...

For New readers, please read " Love happens..."  in my profile. So that you cannot get confused.

Ishita POV

"What a tiring day! " I huffed and walked out of my workplace.

It has been two months, I came to Mumbai. I started my career again to forget all the incidents which happened in my life. First, my parents denied to sent me alone. But I pleaded with my parents that I want to start a new beginning in my life.  After lots of effort, I convinced my parents and came to this place. But my father became overprotective this time, so he bought a new flat for me. And also he arranged one maid and chef for me so that I can't take the stress with work and taking care of myself. 

When I came out of the building, I noticed the weather outside, the wind was breezy. I wanted to relax. Especially I wanted to spare some time for myself. For almost one week, I was spending my time in my workplace. I am content after a long time as my designs were completed and approved for the top actress by Mr. Tiwari, the film director.

After a long time, I am happy that I achieved something on my own. It made me confident. I had a smile with this achievement.

 I got in my car and ignited the engine of the car. Just then, I heard a male voice, calling my name.

" Ishu...shall you drop me at my place! I don't know what the problem is with my car. My car is not working. I think you don't have a problem as my flat is on your way " Mr. Sharma said.

" Sorry...Mr. Sharma. But I am not going to my flat. I am going to meet my friend…" I lied.

" Ishu... How many times have I told you to call me Mathur! " he said with a smile.

I glared at him and said, " Don't call me, Ishu. Only closed persons in my life will call me with that endearment. Remember you are only my colleague "

" We can be more than colleagues if you want to be. Like friends…" he replied. I ignored him and drove the car.
…….

….

When I stopped the car, I found myself at the beach which was nearest to my flat. I was surprised by myself because I didn't plan to come to this place. Sometimes my heart is going against me.

Stupid heart... I cursed.

 Maybe it was the reason I reached this place….I thought. 

I didn't want to get down from the car and again ignited the car to go to my flat. At the same time, there was a knock on the car door. I looked in that direction and found a girl who must be ten years old. She had balloons in her hand.

I scrolled down the glass of my door and asked what she wanted. 

" Please...buy these balloons for your kids" she informed.  

I looked at the balloons which were all in red color.  " I don't want. I have no kids" I replied.

" Please madam, these are the last balloons with me. As I have five balloons left with me. I will give two for free if you buy three balloons" she said.

" Please...madam. Today, I need to go home early. My mom is not feeling well…" she pleaded.

" Then why are you here! " I asked the girl.

" If I only sell balloons then only I will get money then only I can buy medicines for my mom" the girl explained.

I felt bad for her. I gave extra money to her and took balloons from her. She thanked me and left the place. All of the sudden, I felt cool breezes from the beachside. I parked the car in the parking lot and got down the car.

 Even though it was getting dark, the tides in the sea were visible from afar. I stepped in the sand and walked closer to the water. The cold air was hitting my body. I shivered slightly and hugged myself crossing my hands against my chest. I felt so peaceful, looking at the tides in the sea. 

After a while, I felt cold air touch my ears as if it was whispering something in my earlobe. I tilted my head and looked beside me. I found a couple sitting on the sand. She leaned her head on his shoulder whereas he placed his hands on her shoulder while giving warmth to her. They looked like they were lost in each other. 

" Ishu…."

All of sudden, I felt someone calling me.  I stepped back and sat alone on the sand floor. I closed my eyes to calm my distressing heart. After a few minutes, I  opened my eyes and looked blankly at the tides.

A few months back….

" Ishu….stop running… How dare you throw sand on me? "  He ran after her.

" Catch me if you can…"  she kept her tongue out in a playful manner.

" Wait and watch, what I will do to you! " He said and caught her. He lifted her in bridal style and carried them towards the tides. Then he suddenly dropped her in it.

" You...idiot .." she screamed angrily at him and pushed him into the tides. Both were drenched in the tides and started shivering. 

" It's all because of you. The weather is so cold, " she said while shivering. He rubbed both of his palms and cupped her cheeks to make her warm while looking into her eyes. She felt so shy and hugged him tightly burying her head in his chest. He hugged her back and whispered, " Hope you are feeling hot now .."

" No..." She moved back from him but soon she started shivering. He chuckled and embraced her in his arms.

…..

I came out of my thoughts when my mobile rang. I took my mobile from the handbag and saw the display screen, "Dad…".

Instantly, I attended the call as my father would get tense. I spoke with my parents for a few minutes and ended the call.

After ending the call, I stared at the tides. Tears were rolling down my cheeks thinking about him. I felt as if my heart was disturbed and restless just like the tides in the sea.

Then I  opened the mail on my mobile which he sent to me before leaving everyone. It became a habit, reading it every day.

Dear Ishu…

Firstly, I am sorry for everything. 

I knew the five letters words are not enough to apologize to you. Because it was not a mistake but a sin committed by me. And I also know that you will never forgive me for what I did with you. I knew that I hurt you beyond the pain. And no woman in the world accepts a husband like me.  So I decided to stay away from you because I can't see hatred in your eyes for me. Not only that, I don't want to spoil the bonding between our two families. 

If God gives me another life, I will never lose you in my life because I fall in love with you. But I know God doesn't give a chance to sinners like me. So ….With all my heart, I wish you happiness in your life. 

Ishu...Bye …

Hi readers,

I am going to update one chapter per week. Hope you like the first chapter of the book.  Please shower your love through your votes and comments.