Chapter 15

Hi readers

Hope all are doing good. And I think you all happy to see my quick update.

I request my readers to vote and comment on my chapters so that you will get quick updates.

And I think no one would expect the chapter is about Tony and Manasi....

******

Tony POV:

I reached the dance academy as per the discussion with Rishab earlier. 

When I was supposed to enter the main entrance of the dance academy, I heard someone calling, " Mr. Tanveer"

I turned my head and noticed the person who fought with Rishab for his sister.

" What is he doing  here? " I thought in my mind.

As if he was reading my mind, he walked toward me and said, " My name is Niraj Gupta.  Hope you remember me. I am here to talk with you. I was trying to meet you for one week…"

I didn't understand why he came here , so I questioned him," why? "

" I wanted to talk with you about my sister, Nithya. " He replied.

" So....her name is Nithya ..." I thought to myself.

And I was more confused  why he was for me. Then I  asked, " About what?"

" I am here to talk about Nitya. She was never interested in any man. After the fight, she was so depressed and was hardly speaking with anyone. She was staying alone in her room. I never saw her crying for anyone…" he explained.

" So...." I asked him.

" You can only help me in this matter. I want you to come and meet Nithya for once.  I am scared what if she commits suicide in depression. And also I understood my mistake for making a fuss in the academy. " he pleaded.

" What? " I exclaimed in shock.

Meanwhile, I heard something drop on the floor. I turned my head and was startled to see the person standing behind me.

" Maanasi…. " I exclaimed in shock and surprise as I could not believe my eyes. I didn't expect her in Mumbai. I noticed her pale face, looking at us. I don't want her to misunderstand his words.

" Mr. Tanveer…. Once listen to me…." Niraj called my name.

" Please… once think about my sister, Nithya. I promised her that I would settle this matter by talking with you…." He held my hand.

" Leave from here…" I said with a serious face. 

" But … " he tried to talk with me again. This time, I repeated my words in a louder tone. Then he walked away from us with a gloomy face.

" Maanasi… " calling her name, I walked towards her.

" I am here to meet my brother, Rishab…" she said without looking at my face. 

I understood that there was no point in telling lies about Rishab. But I want to talk with Rishab first.

" Mr. Tanveer… I was asking you something…" she asked me.

" Mr. Tanveer…" 

"Why is she calling me like that instead of Tony? Is she angry at me as I was helping Rishab to stay away from her family?  " I thought in my mind.

" Mr. Tanveer… where is my brother? I want to meet him now? " She shouted.

" Manu… let's go inside the academy and have a talk…" I said.