Chapter 16

Hi readers

Hope everyone enjoying the story so far. Please write your comments on this chapter after reading. And I request you all to support through your votes.

Target 75 votes for the next updates....

Rishab PoV

As soon as I heard about Maanasi's incident, I was terrified. I wanted to reach the hospital as early as possible. I ran out hurriedly and rode my bike to the location which Tony shared with me. 

All the way to the hospital, I prayed to God to save Maanu. And once I entered the hospital, I ran to the help desk as I was so scared. I found a woman doing her work at the reception. I inquired about the details of the patient named, Maanasi. The person sitting over the place checked for a few minutes.

" May I know who you are to the patient? " She asked, looking at my face.

" I am her brother, Rishab. Please tell me, where is she? " I requested as I was worried like hell.

" Sir… I think she was taken to the operation theatre. You can know her condition if you go to the fourth floor …" she replied. 

I rushed towards the stairs as I was so anxious that I could not wait for the elevator. By the time I reached the fourth floor, my whole body was covered with sweat due to fear and anxiety. I looked around for Tony but I could not find him. Then I noticed a nurse at the nurse station on the floor. I walked there and asked her, " I am Maanasi's brother. How is her condition?"

" She is in operation theatre. Please wait…" she replied.

" Why was she taken to the operation theatre? Is her condition serious?" I asked the nurse.

" Don't panic. Her head injury is not so deep but her right arm was broken in the accident. So the doctor was doing surgery to her right arm." She explained.

As soon as I came to know Maanu was out of danger, I took a small breath. Just then, I found Tony coming in my direction. I noticed half of his shirt was covered with blood.

Taking a long strides, I held both his arms tightly. 

" Where did you go! Huh? Why did you leave my sister alone? Can't you stay here until I come to this place? " I shouted.

" Rish… I didn't leave her. As there was heavy blood loss in the accident. I went to meet a person on the second floor to arrange a blood donor for Maanu. It's an emergency…" he replied gloomily.

Looking at his expression, I sensed something was wrong. 

" What happened! " I asked, gripping his arms tighter.

" As AB negative is a rare group, it takes time…" he replied.

" That means …. I came at the right time. I am having a blood group, AB negative. Let's go ...." I said.

" Thank God…." He mumbled. Both of us walked to the nurse station and informed her the same.

" Before donating the blood, there will be few medical tests for the safety of the patient. So you need to follow…" the nurse informed me. And I immediately agreed with her as I don't want anything to happen to Maanu.

" Stay with her, I will go alone. Someone should be in this place for an emergency" I informed Tony. Then I went to the pathology department to give my blood sample for the medical tests. 

…..

I waited outside patiently after giving my blood sample for the test results. Nearly after twenty minutes the lab helper informed me, " Your blood sample is suitable. Be ready to donate blood…."