Chapter 41

Happy Republic day...

My dear lovely readers. Even though my updates are so slow, I could see the support of my old readers. Thank you so much for being patient with me......

Hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter ....

Love you all...

Ishita PoV

I could see the smiles on our parents after a long time with my decision. 

“ Tell me… dear… we will accept all your conditions, if you want to come back to our home as our daughter in law…” Abhi Uncle said. 

I looked at everyone in front of me and hesitated to speak. Looking at me, Jhanu Aunty understood my state and signalled to speak what was going on in my mind.

 “ Actually…. I don't want to come back to your home…” I spoke calmly.

“ Then… what do you want!! “ Mom asked with a serious expression.

“ I want to stay alone with Rishab under one roof. And also I don't want any of our family members to be with us….” I told my condition.

Rishab was shocked by my words and stared at me without any expression on his face.

“  You want us to say that you want to stay in a live-in relationship  with Rishab?? “ Mom exclaimed.

“ Are you out of my mind?? “ Dad yelled at me.

“ Nandan… they both are couples. Why do you think like that!! “ Abhi Uncle asked dad.

“ To society, she divorced Rithwik and she is his ex wife…. “ Dad replied.

“ Uncle… She is the wife of Rishab legally, not the ex wife of Rithwik. Our marriage is registered on our original names in the court, ” this time, Rishab opened his mouth. 

Dad glared at Rishab and said, “ You are so cunning like a fox…”. He fisted Rishab's shirt. 

“ Dad…. Leave him. “ I pulled him back and said, “ This time, I want to handle my problem on my own. That's the reason, I want everyone to stay away from us. Please … let us sort out our issues..”. 

“ Fine ... .if this time he tries to trouble you or tries to hurt you, then I don't spare him. I will not show mercy on him even though he is my best friend’s son. "Dad gave an ultimatum, looking at Rishab.

“ That means … you agreed to my condition!! “ I asked him. He nodded his head but his face looked serious.

“ Thank you… Bangaram…” Jhanu Aunty kissed my forehead then hugged me. 

“ With the arrival of my little princess… I heard some happy news. I need to share this news to everyone….“ she said, releasing me and walked inside.

“ If it is your decision then I will respect it…” dad said, placing his hand whereas mom hugged me gently with tears in her eyes. Then I noticed mom and dad walked inside leaving us alone. 

As soon as they went inside, he walked to me and said, “ Thank you, Ishu. I can't express my feelings, right now…” with a smile.

I could notice full of joy in his eyes by my decision. But I didn't smile back at him. But I kept a serious face and questioned, “ don't you think… Trust is important in any relationship!!”

“ Of course… without trust, relationships will not build strongly” he agreed with me.

“ Then answer me, who is Nithya? What is your relationship with her? “ I inquired with a serious face.