Chapter 13

Maanasi POV

I was startled to know about Ishita going on a date. I didn't imagine she would move on in her life, forgetting Rishu Anna. I thought she might be angry at him but I never expected that she would take this decision.

And being a woman, I can't say she was wrong in her place as she suffered a lot. Still I remember a few women in our family friends gossiping about her even though she didn't make any mistake. I felt so bad on that day, especially because it was my brother's mistake.

I could not stay at the same place as I felt pain that she is going to marry someone. She is going to break all ties with our family. I washed my hands and went to the guest room. I shut the door and immediately made a call to Aarushi. Apart from my sister in law, she is my best friend. I wanted to share my feelings with her. As soon as I told her what I heard, she was so shocked. First she didn't believe my words, by saying I might have heard wrong about the discussion with Nandan Uncle.

I cried over the call  while talking with Aarushi. I talked with her for nearly thirty minutes. After ending the call, I felt like the purpose of coming here was of no use as Ishita was trying to start her new life. I laid on the bed, sliding the photos of Rishab Anna and Ishita in my mobile. I stared at the faces of both, they looked like a cute couple. In a few photos, I noticed the blush on Ishu's face and love in her eyes for my Anna. 

After some time, I took a breath and closed my eyes to calm myself. I prayed to God in my heart to help me in finding Rishu Anna and reunite them. As if my prayer reached God, my mobile rang all of a sudden. I noticed the time was 10.30 pm and also the call was from an unknown number.

Immediately I attended the call and heard a male voice.

" Is it Miss. Manasi Varma? " The person asked as if he was confirming my name.

" Yeah… who are you? " I asked back.

" My name is Madhu Saxena. I am working in the RTO department. A few days back,  you came to meet me and gave me money to know the address of some vehicle…" he said.

Instantly I sat up on the bed and said, " yeah… you got the details! "

" Madam… the vehicle was in the name of Tanveer Kashyap and the address given is looking like some dance institute. Contact details are wrong as I tried to verify…" he informed.

I thought for a while thinking of the name. As I have no idea of Rishu Anna's friends name. I decided to go and meet the dance institute. I wanted to meet him personally so that I could get the details of Anna.

" Can you share the address and location? " I asked him.

" Yes.." he agreed.

" But why are you calling me at this time and informing me? " I inquired as it is an odd time.

" Actually I came to know these details when I was leaving the office. I thought to call you after reaching home. But due to some medical emergency, I made a call during this time…" he explained.

" Madam…thank you. Your money saved my wife's life as she had complications during pregnancy. We have a baby girl, " he added.

" After seeing my baby, I remembered about you. I realised that you were searching for every important person. It was the reason, you gave me fifty thousand rupees for the details …" he said.

" Congrats…" I told him. 

" Thank you…" he replied.

" Is this your personal number? " I asked him.

" Yes. Madam…" he said. Immediately, I transferred another fifty thousand to his account through UPI payment.

" As elders say, daughters are the form of goddess Laxmi. I sent this amount to her. " I said with a smile.