Chapter 20

Hi readers....

Happy Krishnasthami to all.

As I promised this is my update. Hope you all will enjoy reading this chapter.

Support me through your valuable votes and beautiful comments.

Target: 55+

Tony POV continues..

I was stunned hearing what she said.

" Why are you not speaking ! Huh! " She said as I was silent.

" See .... Now you are thinking how to forgive him if he hurts your sister..." she said sarcastically.

I folded my hands against my chest and stared at Ishita.

" Ishita.... I was not silent about what you were thinking." I replied.

" Then....what ! Huh! What you want to say! " she questioned me with a serious expression.

" I agree that what you asked me is tough to answer. But, if I had a sister, I wanted to marry her with Rishab. I would not think twice to get married to him. " I replied.

She gave a cold stare at me and said, " Unbelievable. How could any brother want his sister to get married to a person like him! "

" It's true....he married you for fulfilling his mother's revenge. But he died inside everyday, seeing your tears. Believe my words ...." I tried to explain.

" Anyways ... I am not interested to know about him or his feelings now. I closed Rishab's chapter in my life..." she said curtly.

" Ishita.... I can understand why you are talking like that. I too agree what he did is so wrong. But please... not make hasty decisions..." I pleaded.

" Do I look like a person who makes hasty decisions! Huh! " She questioned me with angry looks.

I shook my head, noticing her furious face.

Then she continued, " It's not me but your best friend. He ran away from everyone as he had no guts to face the problems. I hate him now ...."

After talking to Ishita, I felt so bad for Rishab. I don't know what would happen to him if he witnessed her anger and hatred for him. At the same time, I realised the innocent person was suffering without her mistake. I noticed her anger and pain in her eyes. I stood silently in the same place. I didn't dare to open my mouth looking at her furious state.

A few seconds, she came said, " I am not so cruel to send you our of my place during this time. You can sleep in the guest room...."

She escorted me to the guest room which was on the other side of the dining hall.

" Ishita... I am sorry for hurting you by reminding you of Rishab. Until now, I thought my bestfriend should get one chance. Please forgive me" I apologized her.

She smiled weakly and walked to the wardrobe. She took one T shirt and gave it to me.

" This is my dad's T-shirt. Change it and sleep now. We need to go to hospital to visit Maanasi..." She closed the door behind her after walking out of the room.