Chapter 2

One 

Two

Three 

Four…

Follow my actions, the man said in a strict tone. The group of students nodded their heads and imitated his dance movements. It went on for one hour. He stopped teaching the dance movements and informed the group of students to leave, informing them,  " the class is finished for the day".

He sat on the chair next to him and leaned back as he was so exhausted with the continuous three hours of classes. He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. His body was drenched in sweat. 

" Master…"

He heard a female voice and opened his eyes. She gave a small smile and offered him a soft drink. 

" Thank you. But not thanks…" he denied politely.

" Master...Can't you understand! I am trying to talk with you in many ways. But you are ignoring me…" she said annoyingly.

" Miss. Whatever you are. I am not interested in talking with strangers " he replied.

" Master then. We can do one thing. Let's go to have coffee together. So that we can know about each other. Then I won't be a stranger to you…" she suggested to him with excitement.

" Sorry. I am not interested " he stood up from the chair and took a bottle from the table beside him. He wanted to avoid her but she was trying to talk with him in some other way.

" Master...please … " she requested and her eyes were begging him. He turned away from her as he was losing patience. " Master...I am in love with you…" saying she hugged him from behind.

Instantly, he removed her hands from him and moved away from her. He turned towards her with a serious expression and said, " You are my student. And I am your dance teacher. Respect the relationship between us.."

She started crying with his harsh words before him. His heart became soft looking at her.

" Listen… stop crying …"

" You are so young. The feeling in your heart for me is not to love but attraction. Love is different "

" No...it's love…" she said stubbornly.

" Okay then listen carefully. I am married. I am in love with my wife …." He said sternly on seeing her behaviour.

" You are telling lies. You are trying to avoid me " she cried. He understood that it was not easy to get rid of her. Instantly he took his wallet and opened it. He took out his married photo from it and showed it to her. She was startled watching it and tears streamed out her eyes. 

" I am sorry. Please go home…" he said in a low voice. The girl wiped the tears on her cheeks and walked away with a hurtful face. He felt sad looking at her and lowered his face at the photo in his wallet. He caressed the photo with his thumb on his wife's face.

He walked out of the dance academy and started his bike. Just then he heard someone calling his name. He turned his head and looked at him.

Rishab POV

Rishu ….

Rishu ...wait… 

I heard Tony calling me. I turned off the keys of my bike and got down from the seat. I noticed him running towards me with a smiling face. He was panting for breath as if he ran miles of distance.