chapter 10

Rithwik POV

After visiting Aarushi's mom at the hospital, I returned to the company to attend the meeting. Because of continuous work for one month, I am feeling so tired and frustrated. 

I started walking to the conference room as the client had already arrived and was waiting for me. My phone in the suit pocket rang. As I never ignored my sister's call, I attended it immediately. 

When I came to know, she was talking about Rishab's friend, Tony, I felt thrilled. As we were in search of Rishab for a few months, Tony's sudden appearance is a great relief for me. Finally, I got the information that they were staying in Mumbai.

" Manu…. Is Tony with you? " I inquired.

" Anna …. I found him from the far. Before I talked to him, he left the place on the bike …." She replied.

" Don't worry…. We find Rishab very soon after we came to know that he stays in Mumbai " I said.

" Did you note Tony's bike number?" I asked instantly so that it would be easy to find their address.

" No…." She replied in a sad tone. 

" Fine… please share with me the location where you saw Tony. I will try to trace them as early as possible" I told her.

" Hmm…. But please convince dad  to stay here. I want to return home with only Rishab Anna…" she pleaded.

" Okay….my stubborn princess….I will talk with dad and mom." I assured her.

" Mr. Varma…." 

I heard someone calling me.

It was  my PA, Mr. Sharma. He  informed me that everyone was waiting for me.

" I will call after the meeting. Bye…" I ended the call and walked inside the conference room. All my tiredness vanished knowing the good news. Our meeting went well and the client was happy with the presentation. At last, the deal was finalised between us and we fixed a date to sign the deal.

Once I came out of the conference room, I drove to my Mansion. As soon as I stepped inside, there was complete silence. Usually, Aarushi used to wait for me but this day, she stayed with her mother.

I walked to my parent's bedroom to meet my mom. I wanted to share the news about Rishab. When I raised my hand to knock on the door, I heard my father's voice.

" Jhanu…. You forgave Aarushi's mom but still you are angry at me. Why? " My father questioned her.

" Yes, Abhi. You are right. I forgave her because she had reason to separate my twin son away from me. But you…. Still wants me to stay away from my twin son, Rishab. " She shouted at my dad.

" I can understand your pain being a mother. At the same time, I can't ignore Ishita's pain. If Rishab returns here then there will be so many complications. Ishita was trying to move on in her life. Why can't you see the problem in that view? " My father explained.

" Well…. If it is the problem then I will stay with Rishab far away from all of you as soon as I get his whereabouts …" my mother said.

" Jhanu…. So … you want to leave us for Rishab! " He questioned mom.

" I have already been away from him for 27 years. So…. I want to stay with him. It's my final decision…" she said sternly.

Immediately, I entered the room as the thought itself scared me to stay away from mom.

" Amma…. Sorry. But I heard the conversation of both of you. How could you think of leaving us? " I questioned her.

" What should I do when my husband is against his own son? Does he give me another choice? " My mom said, glaring at my dad.

" Now… that son becomes more important than her husband to your mom…" my dad said sarcastically.

" Amma…calm down… I am here to share some good news…" I said, looking timidly at my dad.

" Through the source I came to know… that … Rishab is in Mumbai." I told.

" Really…." My mom asked, holding my arms tightly. I could see her eyes shining after many days.

" Let's go there and search for him…" my mom asked enthusiastically.

" If he is in India and wants to stay alone, why are you searching for him? " my dad inquired.

" My son thought all problems would be solved if he walked out of our lives. My son sacrificed his happiness, his luxurious life for us. He is not a selfish person…" my mom yelled.

" How could you still love your son who cheated an innocent girl and destroyed her life? " My dad questioned.

" When I forgave your mistakes and could love you with my heart then how couldn't I forgive my own flesh and own blood?. If you could get a second chance then why can't my son should not get ? " Mom questioned my father back.

" But…..Jhanu….what if Ishita doesn't want Rishab in her life anymore? It will be tough for both of them to face each other…." My father said his view.

" Until…. We don't try to make them meet each other , we cannot predict the future. If Ishita really wants to start a new life with another man then I will not stop her…." My mom assured him.

"I only want my son to take a chance to win her heart and mend his mistakes. Being a parent, it's our responsibility to help him. And one more point you need to remember that all his childhood, he grew up under the bad guidance of that evil witch…" my mom added, looking at my dad. 

I sensed the pain and tears in her eyes. I held her closer, wrapping my hands around her shoulders.

" Dad …. I too support mom in this matter because I witnessed Rishu's love, care and sincerity about us, especially about Ishita. He loves us so much dad. I saw guilt in his eyes when he came to know about his mistakes. Not only that he has a good heart. Even though Raagini separated him from us, he arranged her last rituals for the peace of her soul," I explained 

" I don't want him to live like an orphan even though he has a big family. Please …."  Mom cried, holding my father's hand.

" We need your support ….dad…." I pleaded.

" Jhanu….Rishab is my son too. I felt happy when I came to know that my dead twin son is alive. But… " my dad stopped in the middle.

" I don't mind if you punish him for his mistakes but let him be allowed to come back here…." My mom requested.

" Fine…. I will agree with you. But no one should interfere when I was punishing him…" my father kept us a condition.

" Sure…." Mom and I agreed immediately.

" Okay then…. I too help in searching for Rishab" my father said.

" Thank you …dad.  Good night" I greeted and walked to my room.

Hi readers,
Hope you like this chapter. I will update the next chapter shortly.

Vote....
Comment....
Share ....

On the story to support me....