Chapter 6

Hi lovelies

Even though targeted vote is not reached, I published this chapter.
If you want a quick updates from me, give me more votes and write more comments regarding the story.

Enjoy reading....

*********

Rithwik POV

" No…." My dad denied Aarushi's request for visiting Ishita. I looked at Aarushi's reaction. As I expected she became gloomy.

" You can go and visit her along with Manasi But… you have to take care of your health," My mom said, all of a sudden.  She looked at my Dad with a serious expression.

" Jhanu…why don't you understand what I want to say. I want Ishita's happiness. She was starting a new life. Let her be happy." My father's words were interrupted by my mom.

" Enough … All these years you hide the truth from me. For what! For my happiness! Huh! Then what about now! Am I happy!  How could you decide others' happiness? " She questioned.

I could see how my mom was trying to control her pain by hiding the tears in her eyes.

" Everyone gets a second chance in their lives. Hope you remember it. But still I dint forgot…" she said in a serious tone. 

" Amma… please…. It's not good for your health. Don't stress yourself…" Manasi stood up from the chair and placed her palm on her shoulder.

My father stood up from the chair and walked out of the dining hall leaving the food on his plate. As soon as he left the place, mom fainted and collapsed on the chair.

" Amma….." 

" Aunty…."

We started screaming as we were scared to see her in that condition. From my childhood, I always saw the love and care between our parents. For us, they were a happy couple.  It was the first time she argued in front of us. They stood together and they both supported Ishita. 

But then Everything changed after Rishab left us. As the days are going on, the situation at home is also getting critical. 

On hearing our scream, my father came running to us. He looked at mom and panicked.

" I think it's better if we take her to the hospital immediately … '' Aarushi suggested looking at me. 

 I carried her in my arms and exited our Mansion. Everyone followed after me. I placed her in the car in the passenger seat and dad sat along with mom.

" I will come in another car, go along with Anna( brother) " Manasi informed  Aarushi. Meanwhile, I ignited the engine whereas Aarushi sat beside me.

My heart was beating fast on seeing my mom unconscious. On the other side, my father was calling her name, patting her face gently to wake her.

I tried to drive the car fast but traffic on the roads was as heavy as it was during working time. I was getting frustrated because I am getting delayed to reach the hospital.

" Uncle … please .. Don't worry. I think …Aunty fainted because of low blood pressure…" Aarushi informed, turning her head back.

……

After a while, we reached Aarushi's mother's hospital. And due to prior information by Aarushi, the stretcher was ready along with the nurse. My father and Aarushi followed them to the emergency room.

After parking my car, I went to the hospital. I noticed my father was looking so disturbed while standing at the closed door. 

" What did the doctor say? " I asked him anxiously.