chapter 42

Rishab POV

The next morning, Aarushi got conscious but still she was too weak to move her hands and legs properly. Everyone in the family was so happy to see Aarushi recovering. But ma and Rith was full support to her.

On the other hand, Tony was busy tracing the details of the bastard, Shravan. Nandan Uncle, Tony and I used to keep our eyes in the hospital for the security of everyone.

Not only that, Nandan Uncle requested the doctor to discharge Aarushi and Baby as early as possible without anyone's knowledge. He wanted them to relocate to Bangalore so that our hometown would be safe.

Finally, the doctor agreed to Nandan Uncle's request. Ma was so excited to welcome our little princess to home. She decorated the flat with flowers, balloons with the help of Sowmya Aunty. For the first time, I noticed the happiness in my dad's face after I returned home. At last, Rithwik's face started glowing once Aarushi opened her eyes and returned home along with the little angel.

........

After Ishita walked away from me in anger. She started ignoring talking with me and was giving silent glares whenever I was trying to talk with her as everyone was around us. She was trying her level best to avoid me. But I could not see hatred in her eyes this time. Even though she gave silent treatment, she didn't show her anger in front of everyone. I could sense a good progress in our relationship this time that made me happy.

I was trying my best to get the opportunity to talk with her privately to clear our misunderstanding. But I could not get the chance due to my work schedule but also our house was filled with our relatives and other family members. And she was busy taking care of everyone. During the nights, she was sleeping in her flat to avoid me as Aunty and Uncle were still in Mumbai.

......

As usual, I returned home after my work in the studio and found our house was silent. I walked slowly through the hallway to the common sitting space near the dining room. I found our parents were with our little angel.

They noticed my presence and smiled at me.

" Rishu.... Tomorrow you don't go to work. We need to go outside..." Sowmya Aunty said.

I looked at Ma to know the reason.

" We need to go to the temple as 11th Our little angel. The whole family's presence is required ..." Ma reasoned.

I nodded my head and silently searched for my Ishu. She was nowhere to be found.

" Aarushi's mom is here. She was resting in your room. You adjust somewhere for today...." Ma said.

I nodded my head and walked to the kitchen to see Ishu. I didn't find her and returned to them with disappointment.

" After having dinner, go and sleep in your wife's room. We need to arrange everything for tomorrow's puja at the temple. As you are so tired, it's better if you take proper rest ...." she suggested as if she read my mind.

As soon as I heard her words, all my tiredness went into the drain. I was so excited to meet her and could talk with her.

" I will have my dinner after taking a bath ..." I said and turned away from them.

" Ishu.... Shifted your clothes to her bedroom..." Sowmya words made me utterly shocked.

Immediately I turned to her and looked at her with surprise. " Actually ... in two days, we are going back to our places. So... we thought of vacating this flat." Aunty explained.

My heart was dancing in joy at the thought of sharing the same room with her but I didn't show it on my face. I kept a straight face.

Just then, I found Ishita coming to us. She didn't notice my presence as I was standing at one corner of the wall. She took the baby from Ma's hands carefully.