chapter 38

Hi readers

I apologize for posting late update. I thought to post in Christmas vacations but at my home, full of guests. I was busy in kitchen and household work. Sorry guys....

Don't forget to vote

Maanasi PoV

With the mentioning of my brother's name, I sat up on the bed in shock. I looked at Tony with a worried expression. 

At the same time, his mobile rang. 

“ It's your Anna…” saying he attended the call. I didn't know what Rishab Anna spoke with him, the expression on Tony’s face changed. Without speaking, he ended the call.

“ I need to meet Rishab. He is waiting for me at Ishita’s flat,” he informed me.

“ If you are going to change your mind, I will kill myself …. remember it in your mind, “ I said, holding his hand as he was leaving the room.

Instantly he turned his head and stared at my face. 

“ Never speak like that. I witnessed my mom’s death and my sister’s death in my childhood. You don't know how I felt when I found you in the pool of blood…” he said and kneeled in front of the bed. I stared at his face, how to express how I was feeling right now.

“ My cutie kitten…I can sense what is going on in your mind. Remember every moment we spent last night was true. I am not regretting it…” 

My eyes filled with tears as I witnessed so many emotions in his eyes. He leaned closer and pecked forehead.

“I love you. And I am not going to leave you in this life. But… I need everything to be settled down in Rishab’s life….” He expressed his thoughts.

Understanding his thoughts, I agreed with him, nodding my head.

“ I trust you…” I gave a small smile.

“ Okay then, shall I go and meet him?” He asked my permission. I nodded my head as I knew what happened at the hospital. 

Once he went to the restroom, I slowly stood up from the bed and walked to the window. Thinking about the last night, everything happened, it felt like a dream. But deep in my heart, I started worrying about Rishab Anna and Tony’s friendship. 

“ I arranged basic things for your morning routine. Go and fresh up. Meanwhile I will go and meet Rishab” I heard his voice from behind. 

By the time I turned, I found him walking out of the bedroom. Then I walked inside the bathroom and noticed a brush with toothpaste and the towel hanging on the stand. And also he filled a bucket of hot water for my bath. I felt so delighted to see his care. I managed my morning routine with one hand as another one fractured.  But I could not take my bath because I could not undress myself with one hand so that I could take my bath. Usually mom used to help me with it. I huffed looking at the warm water 

 I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom. Then I decided to go and meet Ishita. 

Slowly I walked to her flat and entered inside. Then I found Rishab Anna and Tony were in serious talk. 

As soon as they noticed me, they stopped talking. Rishab Anna stood up from the sofa and came to me.

“ Tony told me that you were still sleeping. So I don't want to disturb you….” Rishab Anna spoke.

I gave a small smile as I didn't want him to catch Tony’s lies and replied, “ a few minutes back…”

“ Where is Ishita? “ I asked Rishab Anna as I knew she is an early riser.