21 | Cheating on your wife?

A/N: New updating schedule~ Wednesday and Saturday.

Like

Comment

And Follow🌹

Constructive feedback is appreciated.

Don't be a silent reader, dear munchkins❤

Enrico's POV:

I placed the hairspray back on the vanity, and nodded, satisfied with how I looked.

A black, full-sleeved, button up shirt which loosely fit around my body, tucked inside black lined pants paired with a grey coat.

I picked my watch from the vanity and placed it around my wrist; At last, I sprayed the perfume at myself before exiting the room.

I didn't hear any sound, and a frown etched on my face at the realization.

She was here when I went to shower. Did she already leave?

I walked down to the living room and still, there was no trace of her.

Maybe in the kitchen?

I made my way towards the kitchen only to find everything untouched and neat with no presence of hers.

She skipped her breakfast. I concluded in disappointment.
How can someone so smart be so neglectful of their diet?

Even a little slice of some fruit is still better than nothing. Three meals a day, is must.

Maybe it's time to add another clause in an agreement.

She needs to start looking after her health. Or, maybe I will do it for her.

My phone chimed in; I took it out of my pants' pocket and saw it was an upcoming call from Carlos.

I picked up the call and placed it near my ear.

“I am waiting for you outside.” He informed.

I hummed in response and hung up.

Even though Carlos is my best friend, he works for me as my personal assistant. Although, he is more than just a mere personal assistant.

He does everything a personal assistant is supposed to along with more work than that of a manager.

Employees even address him as the second backbone of our company; First being me.

He made me feel proud with his skills, and I am sure I will never find another hardworking and efficient man like him, ever.

I collected my laptop bag along with some files from my room and left the penthouse.

After getting inside the elevator, a thought crossed my mind. I calculated all the consequences of this thought and even though, the cons weighed more than the pros, I still decided to go with the idea.

Because, I won't know if everything goes smoothly, without giving it a try. So, I better am taking the chance.

Carlos was leaning on the car, observing his surrounding when I reached there.

Upon noticing me, he passed me a big grin and chirped loudly with a “A very good morning to you, boss.”

How can someone be this cheery in the morning? Even though, I wake up early but I despise it when someone tries to stir a conversation with me early in the morning.

At least wait an hour after I wake up, before speaking.

“What's today's schedule?” I asked and got in the backseat.