42 | Doing Drugs

Like
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share/Follow
.
.
.
~ Constructive feedback is appreciated~
.
.
.
♦ Please don't be a silent reader,and at least leave a like to motivate me♦
.
.
.
♠ Not Edited♠
.
.
.
.
.
Enrico's POV:-

My hand was tightly gripping her hand, staring at her unconscious figure lying on the hospital bed.

"Do you know how scared I was?" I whispered, bringing her knuckle to my lips.

"You suddenly passed out in my arms. That was scary. I thought something bad happened." My heart pained, staring at her tired face.

"Where the fuck is the doctor?"

A doctor had immediately come when I brought her here, which was fifteen minutes ago, but when he saw her, he didn't stay.

He left saying "I love my life."

I was so close to create a disturbance here when the nurse explained to me.

"Ms. Hernández visits this hospital occasionally. She has clarified that no one except her trusted doctor will look after her."

While I was losing myself ogling at her, I heard the door open and the sound of footsteps, signaling someone has entered.

Immediately looking at the source, I was met with a familiar figure.

He was one of her best friends, presented at the wedding. What was his name again? Arthur? Ashton? Austin?

Whatever it was, but, I didn't know he was a doctor.

He didn't spare me any glance and approached Kataleya, checking her nerves and everything he was supposed to do.

I kept quiet, not wanting to be an obstacle while he was doing his work.

"Can you explain what happened?" His voice sliced the silence prevailing in the room.

Should I tell him everything? Or hide that she was having a breakdown?

What if her breakdown was the reason and if I hide it, it will affect her?

But what if she doesn't want to tell anyone?

After contemplating all the thoughts, I decided not to tell him.

"I don't know. She suddenly passed out. For a moment, she had her head on my shoulder and the very next moment, she passed out."

After I explained, he was staring at me with doubtful gaze.

"She suddenly passed out? Out of blue?" He further inquired.

"No, not suddenly. After she pulled away, her nose was bleeding, and it was like she was in some kind of trance. I was calling her, and I'm pretty sure she heard me. But, she was lost. She was staring into nothingness. Her eyes were cloudy and subsequently, she passed out."

It was scary. It was like she was staring at darkness or something that doesn't exist.

Her eyes, they were getting foggy and sinking deeply somewhere far. Somewhere away from the present.