Weeks later and speeches (no pov)

"Serenity Rose Eaton died in the hospital four hours after prom. She lived a happy life. full of love, hope, happiness, forgiveness, beauty, kindness, gentleness, uniqueness... there are so many words to describe her that I don't even know where to start... well no words are powerful enough to describe her. any word would be offensive to call her. She was one of the best things that happened to this world and I'm so very great full for every moment I spent with her." As Cameron's speech went on more people become more aware of the Just Keep Swimming Foundation. By the end everyone is crying especially Sebastian and Josh. Trinity not as much because they're only cousins but she's still crying. "Hi I'm Sebastian, serenity's brother. okay so I'm not very good at speeches but since it's serenity I'll try my best. I didn't know seren for long but when we first met, something clicked. By that afternoon we were ganging up on dad and Trin. we even came up with nicknames, I was flounder, and she was ariel. when she was in a coma, my only thought was that we wouldn't have to pull the plug and that she'd pull through. and she did, but didn't have a good awakening. I mean who wants to go through all of what she had gone through, went into a coma, woke up from it, then hours later watch her boyfriend get tortured and go into a coma that lasted a week. She never left his side after that knowing that she only had a couple days left. she was brave, smart, talented, beautiful like when I first met her I didn't know she was my sister, my twin even, and I was already hitting on her, literally and Cameron please don't hurt me. She was also athletic, caring, conscious of others, kind, giving, honest, selfless, accepting, and many other things. she wasn't just my sister she was my best friend. she deserved so much better in life, and I'm speaking truthfully because she got the exact same treatment as my 'dad' but then again her 'mom' and my 'dad' were also married. we were beaten, whipped, punched, kicked thrown against solid wood tables... lots of things. by the age of three she was so mentally and emotionally damaged that she couldn't hug, high five anyone, and flinched at any sight or sound of harm. And please when I'm done this, no pity. I got enough at school. but this isn't about me, it's about serenity. she was amazing at all sports and activities she did. she was the best hockey player in her league that she had to move up a couple years, she was the best dancer in the studio, also she was the most flexible, and smallest cheerleader in the squad that she was made captain. And man she had one heck of a voice and a extraordinary talent for writing song lyrics and books, and she was an amazing artist. she was great with kids and also very shy..."

(A/N sorry I was so late to update. I haven't had much inspiration and this chapter was really hard since I've never been to a funeral.
Stay Dauntless 🙍🏾😎)