Please

For a week now I've sat by Cameron's side crying. I know that this is not how you wanna spend your last days alive, but I don't want to spend them without Cameron. Yah I have Sebastian, and trinity, and the rest of my friends but Cameron is the only thing I have left from Canada. I got all new clothes, decorations, everything because it brought back memories of getting beaten. I have gone and hung out with Sebastian but not for long. Same with our friends.
"Please cam you need to wake up. I only have four days left and want to see you before I leave. Please." I sob holding onto his hand. "Serenity." My dad says walking in the room. "Daddy I miss him." I run over and hug my dad. "I know sweetie I know." "How?" "When your mother died I was heartbroken. I said that I would stay single. McKenna got me through it." i look at him confused. "McKenna isn't your mother." "So. So trinity isn't my sister." "No she's your cousin." "Well then why was I told that McKenna was my mother?" "When you were four your mother died. I couldn't live there so I moved here but McKenna took you away from me. Trust me I would have seen you otherwise." "Who's my mother then?" "Actually, it's Torrey DeVito." "WHAT!!!! No way. Melissa is like my favourite character on pll." "Really?" "Yeah. When can I meet her?" I ask reeeaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy wanting to meet my mom. "On your 15th birthday." Uuggghhhhh that's like four months away. "Bu-" I start but get interrupted. "Where am I?" Cameron asks and I run over to him. "Your awake." "Yeah." He says with a goofy grin on his face. "Anyways your in the hospital." I tell him and his grin turns into a confused/ mad look. "McKenna threw you halfway cross the room and you fell into a coma." He gives me an apologetic look. "What?" "I'm so sorry." Why? Why is he always apologizing? He didn't do any... Wait is he blaming himself for going in a coma? "Why?" "Because you only have a week and and a half left and I spent it in a coma." "It's fine and I'm still here. Besides prom is tonight and I'm and I already have my dress. You get out of here in like ten minutes, my dad just has to fill out the paperwork." I say then grab a bag I brought yesterday of his clothes and tell him to go change. When he gets out I grab my stuff and walk downstairs to meet my dad. "ready?" My dad asks as we walk out of the elevator. "Yup. Is it okay if we have everybody over to get ready for prom." "Sure the girls can have the dressing rooms upstairs and the boys can have the ones in the basement with the flat screen Tv's and Xbox's." He says and Cameron looks shocked. "Thanks daddy." i call everyone and tell them to come over but the girls don't know the boys are here and vice versa. The boys think the girls are at Alisha and Adams and vice versa. The boys are going to get us flowers and come back here.

Cut. Anyways who watches pll?? Well I do and who do you think is Charles? We have seen him without a mask so I think it's either Andrew or the original Jason. I can't wait for the premiere of 6a.
-H