Finally, forever

"... She's at your grave. its your third death anniversary today." oh is all I think. then there's a knock at the door and mom comes in. she has Sebastian's clothes in one hand and a tray of Starbucks in another. she sees me, hands the coffee to dad and runs as fast as she can in six inch heels and a pencil skirt, to me, engulfing me in a bone crushing hug. I hug her back instantly and my shoulder starts getting wet. I pull back to see my mom crying. "hey it's ok I'm here now and not going anywhere. until me and Cameron get married and move into a new house." "who says you have to move? We have 3 floors with three bathrooms, a mini kitchen, and six bedrooms. Each. you are all good to stay at home." I run over to my dad and give him a hug. "well we may already need to paint a bedroom and go shopping." "WHAT YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!" No, can't they see Addie sitting on the floor by the door playing on my iPad. Plus I can't be, I've been 'dead' for three years. "How the heck would I be pregnant, I've been dead for three years. No, I found this girl in the airport. she showed me her back, full of bruises and scars. From her mom. Anyways I don't think she would want to have to live with a new family and I used to babysit her. so I figured I could adopt her through the Just Keep swimming foundation, which I've heard it's doing amazing." At the end they all look at me with shocked faces. "Addie can you come here for a minute." I say and she walks over and I pick her up and go sit on the bed. "Everyone, this is addison. but everyone calls her Addie. Addie this is Daddy, Uncle Sebastian, papa, and Grandma." She hides in my arms. "you remember daddy right? Never mind you were too young." I say and she runs over to Cameron. wow he looks happier than I've ever seen him. and I've seen him win a championship game in football and hockey. also he was so happy when we started dating. I look over at them. Addie and Sebastian get along so well, my one big happy family; me, mom, dad, cam, Sebastian, Addie, and wait... "has anyone seen Trin?" I ask and everyone shakes their heads no.