chapter twenty-one

Isabella Evergreen

Isabella couldn't stop thinking that she fancies theodore. A girl who doesn't believe in love, has a crush. She's going to get her heart broken. That's all she can think about. She can't handle a broken heart that's already been shattered in a thousand pieces before.

You're going to get your heart broken. You're going to get your heart broken. You're going to get your heart broken.

She can't let it break even more than it already is. She won't be able to handle it.

You can't handle a broken heart. You can't handle a broken heart. You can't handle a broken heart. You can't handle a broken heart. You can't handle a broken heart.

Isabella said a goodbye to Theodore and walked in her dorm, closing the door behind her. She heard his footsteps fading as he walked away.

She put the bags full of freshly new clothes on the floor  and laid on her bed. She wanted to sleep and avoid her feelings. They were out of control.

Isabella was just about to fall asleep, but someone knocked on her door. She ignored it. So the person thought she was asleep. But they knocked again.

Ugh.

She got up from her bed, and walked to the door. When she opened it it was theodore.

"Is everything alright? What are you-" she was cut off by a pair of lips on hers. It was theodore. He was kissing her.

Isabella was hesitant but she kissed him back. His hands were on her waist and her hands were in his hair. He pulled her closer to his body and she let him.

Isabella wasn't thinking about her heart breaking at the moment. She was thinking about theodore. Theodores lips were on hers. Like they were made for her specifically.