Chapter 6- Sayonara...

Your Pov

As I returned back to Azur Lane, unharmed, it was already night at the time. I then jumped onto the docks as I saw Cleveland and Vestal waiting for me.

Cleveland: Bro! You're back, I thought you got lost, why were you put there till so late?!

You: Sorry. But what could you expect it is the North, it was freezing out there.

Vestal: It's fine, as long as you're still alive, I'm glad. Wait, what's the cloak on you?

You: Oh, I met Tirpitz while I was doing patrol, she was super nice too.

Vestal: Tirpitz?! Are you hurt anywhere, let me see your injuries, are you broken anywhere?! I'll take care of anything just let me know!

You: Woah there, nothing happened, she didn't hurt me, she gave me her cloak because I was cold. Tirpitz is kind a nice once you get to know her. *feels light headed* V-Vestal... I need your... *falls to the ground*

3rd Person Pov

It was just like a flash of light just struck the earth, Y/N then fell to the ground with Vestal and Cleveland shocked.

Cleveland: OI, Y/N, wake up, this isn't funny anymore! Y/N! *feels forehead* He has a fever, must be for being in the North too long! Vestal, help me here!

Vestal: I'm already doing that!

Vestal and Cleveland carried Y/N to the medical ward as Vestal started to run a few tests while Cleveland was pacing around outside, hoping that her little brother would be okay. Vestal strips Y/N shirtless to check his heart beat.

Vestal: It's not normal. He's condition is getting worse! If only we can help him some sort of way... *checks monitor*

When Vestal checked Y/N's results, she got to her knees and cried tears of sadness. The results were not good, not even for her.

Vestal: 3 days... 3 days left to live... I'm sorry Y/N... I couldn't save you... You're on your own, just like Yorktown... Should I tell Cleveland?

Slowly, Vestal made her way to Cleveland who was pacing left and right. When Cleveland saw Vestal, she hoped that Vestal had good results.

Cleveland: How is he, Vestal, please tell me that my brother is okay!

Vestal:... Yeah, your brother is just fine, he's just tired about coming home so he fainted due to lack of rest.

Cleveland: Phew, so it's just that. I'll leave him to your hands, my sisters will be seeing him tomorrow as well. Seey you tomorrow, Vestal!

Vestal:... Cleveland!

Cleveland: Yes?

Vestal:... It's nothing, have a good rest. (Turns out I can't tell them, it would be hard for them to accept that Y/N will only be with them for 3 days.)

Your Pov

I woke up the next morning with a migraine and in the medical ward. There, I saw Vestal.