Chapter 49: Big sister Volga

Your Pov

Cleveland told our sisters that I have forgiven them so things were back to normal . Today, I was supposed to meet a new ship that has just arrived at Azur Lane's port and I heard from Rossiya that it was a ship from Northern Parliament.

???: I'm here, I'm here!

You: You: Are you the new Northern Parliament ship?

Volga: Yea! My introduction, right? I'm Volga, Northern Parliament aircraft carrier. Named after our homeland's life-giving river, I'll do everything I can to support our friends, from sea or sky! Just make sure to be extra nice to me, Commander~♪

You: Well nice to meet you Volga.

Volga: It's nice to meet you, Commander, I've heard many great things from Comrade Rossiya so please don't treat me as a friend but as your Onee-San.

You: Oh, that seems nice, then I'll be counting on you, Volga Nee-San!

With the Cleveland sisters

Monty: AGH!!

Your Pov

While I was doing my work, I placed Volga as my new secretary, Obi Wan says that it's nice to rotate secretaries once in a while to get to know them better.

Volga: Hum hum~♪ It's fun thinking about what I want for dinner while cleaning your office~ Oh right, Commander, do you have any recipes you'd like to share with me? I heard from others that your cooking is divine!

You: Well, I mostly cook on a whim and normally think of recipes here and there so maybe not.

Volga: I see, but that's okay, I understand. I heard you sent a fleet out for a commission just a while back.

Volga: The commission fleet has returned! I'll go take lunchboxes out to them~

Volga then runs out of the office to give bento boxes to the returning fleet. I then laid my head on the table as I sighed loudly.

You: For a ship girl I just met, she sure is a handful. However, she does have the properties of an older sister figuratively and literally. Once Volga came in, she looked at me with worry.

Volga: You don't look so good... Have you been eating properly lately? And how about your sleep? Hmm... Maybe it has something to do with emotional stress, or relationship problems?

You: I'm fine, Volga, just a little tired lately with being commander and a ship boy at the same time, you won't get it.

Volga: You can't have an unhealthy lifestyle, okay? I know you're busy, but nothing is more important than your health

You: Why do you care?

Volga: Because I want everyone to do their best around here, that goes for you as well, Commander, I want you to be the best you you can be!