Chapter 16- Lost At Sea And The Terrain Of God

Your Pov

I set out to sea, very late at night, with the permission of the commander. I told her to not tell my sisters or anyone where I was going since they are just going to be worried. I then made my way to the prison that the previous commanders were being kept in. All I heard is that the guards don't really care for the 10 and just left then to rot with some food they left. So, I can just blow up the whole place with my nukes.

You: Mess with my family, you face me, that's the rule here.

(Activated skill: Beserker Soul)

The place was named, Alcatraz, that abandoned prison in the middle of nowhere. It's big so I expect the perverts to be inside. Either in their cells, or outside since there isn't any guards here. Heh, even they were so shit that the guards just left. When I arrived, I patrolled around the area to see that all the boats were gone, not a single one in sight.

You: Erika, are you there?

Erika: *yawn* What is it, Y/N?

You: Were there any boats on Alcatraz?

Erika: Yes, there was one, but it was a wooden boat, ditn tell me that it isn't there!

You: Nope, cause there isn't any (was it that boat I blew up as an overkill?) I'm going to check the place to see if the 10 are inside, see you soon.

I then cut the call as I jumped onto the port before heading inside the prison itself. This place is so big, someone could get lost here if not spending that long in Alcatraz. I sent my recon planes to search the place faster. As I explored the area more, I heard gunshots fire at me, so I dodged with ease.

You: (Strange, guns in a place that only officers can have? Now something is definitely up. I need to find those 10 before they can escape.)

I then ran straight pass the bullets before roundhouse licking the shot out of the prisoner. I recognised that face, that was the 2nd commander of Azur Lane. I stabbed him in the throat and left him to die.

You: That's one, 9 more to go.

My recon planes then saw 2 more commanders. So, I go to the location. As I saw them, I had a menacing face which scared them.

Commander 1: He looks familiar. Wait, Cleveland, oh thank goodness, help free us and we'll give you a reward beyond your widest dreams!

You: You really think I'm my sister? Think again. You abused her to the point she tried killing herself, you truly are the dirtiest scum on this earth, all 10 of you will die by me.

Commander 3: That's not Cleveland! Kill him!

You: Big mistake.

I dodged all the bullets as I then equipped my riggings as I fired away. They then had many bullets in their body as they died.

You: Perish, you scums. 3 down, 7 left.

I then decided not to waste anymore time, the tides are dangerous at night and so is the weather. I then left the prison and did what I did with August Von Parseval.

You: Burn in hell.

I fired away the nuke before it made contact and exploded.