Chapter 62- We are Team S.A.Z.K.E.B.B.

I've decided to scrap the idea of meta.
What have I done?! I bought a Zuikaku Dakimura pillow

Your Pov

After the Tanabata Festival, me and everyone else went home for the night. As I slept in my bed, I can remember my old team, how they helped me get through everything along with Bataan. Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Eugen, Bismarck, Kaga, Akagi. Not the ones from Azur Lane but the old team, including Kancolle Eugen. Well, I can't mourn over that anymore, so I went to bed.

Your wish (shining brightest): "To see my old Team again, Team S.A.Z.K.E.B.B. I know that Eugen is here but it would be great if the others were here too.

Time skip

Today, there wasn't any classes, so I went to the Sakura Empire to train myself. I'm quite familiar with their training

Zuikaku: I hope you're ready for this, Y/N, because today, I'm not losing! Get ready for the might of the 5th Carrier Division's Zuikaku!

You: ?!

Flash memory...

???: I hope you're ready for this, Y/N, because today, I'm not losing! Get ready for the might of the 5th Carrier Division's Zuikaku!

End of flash memory...

You: ...

Zuikaku: Hey, are you even listening to me?!

You: H-Huh? Yeah, let's do this! This time, I'll use a bow and arrow for this, to give you the ptsd of Enterprise

Zuikaku: Seriously? Fine do as you wish, your skills aren't as strong of the Grey Ghost!

You: We'll see about that Turkey.

Zuikaku: Stop that!

Shokaku: He has a point you know.

Zuikaku: Not you too, sis!

You: (They remind me a lot of them...)

Zuikaku and I got into a stance as we looked at each other before we clashed swords. I couldn't use my light saber since it'll kill her instantly. I took my distance as I fired arrows at her. It wasn't able to make them aircrafts since I'm not an aircraft carrier.

You: (Don't get carried away, it's all about conserving your energy to use it when the time is right!) Curve shot!

I twisted the arrow side ways as it made a 0 angle shot towards Zuikaku, hitting her riggings.

You: Heh!

Zuikaku: Why you, take this!

Her aircrafts were then summoned as I shot them down. The way her attacks are rash, the way Zuikaku moves, it feels as if I've faced this kind of person before. Yes, I remember now. I was on a role, after hanging on, looks like my heart isn't failing me that much anymore, but then...

Activate Skill: Dying Soul

You: Ugh!

Shoukaku: ?! That's enough! Let's take a break, shall we?

Zuikaku: Oh, okay. Hey, Y/N, come and try Shoukaku-Nee's shrimp tempura, they are the best!

You: I can't wait!

Time skip

You: Mm! This is so good! Zuikaku was right, Shoukaku's tempura really is great!

Shoukaku: I'm glad you like it. If you ever want some more, you're always welcome to ask me!

You: Thank you, Shoukaku! You know, you can make a great wife.

Shoukaku: (Oh Y/N, you're so dense when it comes to knowing that you're the only person that we want) Hey guys, don't you think that the first carrier division is always so harsh on us?! They always put so much work that they are too busy with other things!