Chapter 69- Observing Type: Alpha

Observer Alpha's Pov
At the siren base, you might all think that they are just plotting and scheming, and that you are exactly right on the target for that answer

Vader: You want to what?

Observer: Spy on Azur Lane of course. Before you came here, Lord Vader, I was spying on Azur Lane and they never spot me.

Vader: Do as you wish. If you could, bring back Tester, Purifier, and Omitter, we cannot lose them. If we do, Azur Lane will gain knowledge that we have. If you can't, then just report to me.

Observer: As you wish, Lord Vader, I'll see if anything happens, for our victory and for the Empress, I won't fail.

Time skip
Your Pov

You: Hey Purifier.

Purifier: Morning Y/N, what do you want so early in the morning? Can't you see that I'm regretting my life choices right now?

You: I called you because all my wives or girlfriends are busy today and I'm bored, so that's why I called you.

Purifier: So basically you only called me because you were bored? Whatever, what do you want?

You: I heard that Akashi built a new amusement park, we should go together.

Purifier: What's in it for me?

You: I'll pay you~

Purifier: Pay me what?

You: Money~

Purifier: Mm... add a little more, there's something I want from you.

You: A little expensive are we? Fine. If this goes well today maybe I can provide some... Special services?

Purifier: DONE!! MEET ME THERE LATER AT 3pm!!

I heard Purifier slam the phone I gave her but who cares?

Time skip

Purifier: I've been waiting here for five minutes, where is that idiot?! Ugh, I even asked Tester and Omitter on what to where

Purifier's Pov

I slammed my phone on the table which broke but who cares? This caused Omitter and Tester to look at me.

Tester: Woah, looks like somebody is in a good mood today, what's up?

Purifier: Oh, Y/N asked me out today and-

Omitter: Y/N asked you out?! Oh son of a bitch, I wanted to be his first Siren girlfriend!!

Purifier and Tester: You even said that out loud, you have no shame.

Tester: Actually, why would we say this, we can literally see your cell, it has hundreds if not THOUSANDS of pictures of Y/N!!

Omitter: Huehueh- Ah- well, that's not my problem! Anyways, you need to look good when you're going out with Y/N

Purifier: What's wrong with my outfit now?

Tester: You haven't noticed? It looks like one if those fetishes that boys would like and as if you're staring in a porno as a school girl.

Purifier: Then what am I supposed to dress like?

Tester and Omitter: We'll show you, we got tips from the Sangvis girls

Time skip

Purifier wore a shirt her stomach which exposed her stomach, pants and her hair fell to her waist, made by Omitter and Tester's advice.

Purifier: Telling me to wait yet he's the one who's late.

Purifier then kicks a tree as Y/N falls out of it while rubbing his head in pain.