Chapter 8- Hidden Ally? No

(I forgot to add 3 more abilities to you)

Young Emperor: Damage is increased by 60%, increases Skill, Omega Fire damage by 50%, increases overall skills by 35%, and stacks 4 times. But has only a 40% chance of activating.

Beserker soul: For every hit Y/N gets, he doesn't get weaker, he becomes more insane, increases damage up to 2000%,and 5000% to Sirens.

Iron Blooded Soul: Due to Y/N's riggings of USS Cleveland LDP-7 looking like Iron Blood riggings, he can switch to CL-83 any time and switch back due to name similarities. Increases Aviation by 200% and has a high chance for an extra aircraft troupe to appear.

(before this starts, do you want her as a main girl)

(i dont know how to feel about her, I'm aroused but somewhat hating her familiar bullcrap so I

(i dont know how to feel about her, I'm aroused but somewhat hating her familiar bullcrap so I... I'm leaving the decision to all of you. I mean hey, you get a submissive maid at the end of the day)

3rd Person Pov

Even with Y/N gone, his sacrifice wasn't in vain, with Ayanami as a Prisoner of War, she gave out information on the Black Wisdom cube and Orichi. With that being said, the Sirens proved that they weren't believable and couldn't be trusted so, the Crimson Axis was disbanded and rejoined Azur Lane. Later on, Laffey, Javelin, and Ayanami were eating on a cliff near Y/N's tomb.

Ayanami: Who is that person's name on the tomb?

Javelin: His name is Y/N, a Cleveland Class ship, USS Manchester. He sacrificed himself to save you from breaking your skull and Yorktown's.

Laffey: Apparently, he used his wisdom cube to get rid of Yorktown's sickness.

Ayanami: But that would mean that he only had a few hours left to live as we cannot live without our wisdom cube.

Javelin: And yet he used it to save you. He's counted as a war hero and that he is the most honoured among all of us. He will not be forgotten!

Nimi: So this is Y/N?

Javelin: Ah, Nimi! Yes, how did you know? You've never met him once against us

Nimi: Tirpitz told me about him, she said that he was something like a male version of Cleveland.