Chapter 40- A song for all

Y/N: What's my type? Haha, sorry, I'm not really interested in Dating anyone . (Another close call, they almost found out that my ideal partner is that I have a fetish for maids, yandere, kitsunes and nurse girls!)

Your Pov

As the day came, I was quite nervous myself. I mean, my sisters and the entire Azur Lane is going to be watching with some going to perform with me. Right now, it's the afternoon and the event is at night so there's many things to do. While walking around the base, I spotted one of the most dangerous duos in Azur Lane

Akagi and Taihou

They haven't spotted me yet, so I immediately hid behind a building to hear what they were saying.

Taihou: Ara, Akagi-San, good afternoon~

Akagi: Ara, good afternoon, Taihou~ What brings you here?

Taihou: I was just taking a break. Oh, I also brought some ice cream, would you like to eat it together, Akagi?

Akagi: What coincidence, by chance I have a double stick ice block. Taihou, would you like one?

Turns out anything without involving me in it such as ice cream, Taihou and Akagi can be unexpectedly good friends, SOMEHOW!!! I thought about leaving them alone, but I heard something between the two.

Taihou: What song are you doing for the concert later?

Akagi: Trying to sabotage me, are we? Well, I'm not giving away any secrets.

Taihou: Oh don't worry about it... hey, have you heard, Vestal gave Y/N-Sama's semen to Akashi and she's been using it to make children.

Akagi: I heard and once the competition is over I plan on asking Akashi to make one for me~

Taihou: What a coincidence, I was about to do the same. However, I plan on doing it with him later~

Taihou: Then shall we do it later with Y/N Sama?

Vestal, at times I love you, but the is time, you shouldn't have said anything and have opened your mouth. Thus was my time to leave

Time skip
Denver: Hey, where's Y/N, is he still inside the changing room?

Columbia: Looks like it. Why is he taking so long? I've never seen a boy take that much time to prepare, usually it's just pants and a shirt and they are done.

You: Sorry, I took so long, the make up and hair dye was a little hard to put on and doing the dummy linking was very troublesome.

Cleveland sisters: (I think I just wet myself)

You: Huh? Are you girls okay? You're rubbing your legs too much.

Denver: N-Nothing Y/N, you don't have to worry about us, hehe...

Cleveland: Nervous little bro? Don't worry, no one is going to judge you for it.