Chapter 17- Date Trials And The Story Of My Best Friend

Your Pov

A Date? That's strange and really fast. Usually, I'd expect one from Vestal or Arizona, not some cute girl I just met. I get it, this must be a trial of something to see if I'm a pervert or not.

You: (Now that I think about it, a lot of girls wanna date me) Hey, Dunkerque, where are we going?

Dunkerque: We are going to the base's pantry, you're going to help me make some desserts for everyone later on.

You: Desserts? I Can do something like that, although, I must warn you, I'm not a great cook.

Dunkerque: Don't worry, I'll teach you about making desserts. Just don't mess it up, we have a big deal with desserts.

You: (I don't think that'll happen.)

Time skip

When we went to the pantry, Dunkerque then puts on a cute apron as I take out some floor, milk, butter, and other baking materials.

You: Alright, what's first?

Dunkerque: Alright. First, we'll make some cake and macaroons for Jeanny, some Spanish cake for Richelieu, and some cupcakes for Le Malin.

You: That's a lot of desserts, how many requests do you even get in a day?

Dunkerque: Quite a lot, I am an expert in desserts so I get a ton of requests everyday. Alright, let's get started. First, Jean Bart's cake, mind helping me with making the icing?

You: I guess.

I then got to work with the icing, I wasn't able to do as good as Dunkerque, but I managed to do so, with a ton of mess on the table.

Dunkerque: Amd I thought you said you were bad at cooking you got some icing in your face here, let me clean it up for you.

Dunkerque then wipes off the icing with a towel as the both of us got to work. By the time we are done, our work was quite Illustrious. Once we were done, Dunkerque said that she made extras that we can eat.

You: Wow, this looks nice, now the taste test ahh

Dunkerque took my fork away just before I ate the piece of cake which was on it. She then turns it a 180 at my direction and...

Dunkerque: Come on, say "ahh" ~

You: Dunkerque, I can feed myself, there's no need to spoil me.

Dunkerque: Come on, don't be shy, think of it as thanks for helping me out in the kitchen.

You: Um... Alright then... Ahh~

Dunkerque then places the slice of cake into my mouth as I take it out from the place of where it was and started to chew.

Dunkerque: Do you like it?

You: I love it! It's so sweet and delicious.

Dunkerque: Fufu~ I'm glad you like it. By the way, I noticed that you had the Catholic Cross Necklace on your neck, are you a believer of God?