Chapter 22- Repair Ship Down

Your Pov

Zuikaku: What!?! I lost to a total average player?! How?!

You: Ez, get good kid.

Zuikaku: I'm not a kid!!

You: I know, but good game anyways
If you want to have another challenge, I'm always up for it! Well, except for fighting.

Zuikaku: I'll get you next time, Sun Prince!!

3rd Person Pov

Vestal: There you go, all better now. Next time, be more careful.

Gloworm: Thank you, Vestal! I'll go do my exercises now!

Repair ship Vestal is part of a rare type of ship. Besides Akashi, she's only one of 2 repair ships in Azur Lane. Although, the 2 are very different, how? Well, Akashi runs a business and likes to make prices very high because of economy while Vestal is a nurse. What's more is that one is going to be Y/N's wife soon.

With Vestal being an actual nurse, she takes care of everyone and I mean EVERYONE, even Akashi who only does medical stuff if Vestal out. Vestal also does things like laundry, repairs cleaning, counselling, and still finds time to play with the other ships. Even if Vestal is tired, she puts on a smile all the time and everyone sees her as a big sister, well, except for Y/N.

Vestal: *looks at time* hhhnnnggg... *sigh* Finally, I'm done for today, I can finally take a break and my day off it tomorrow too! Lucky me! I heard that Y/N made a dish that was out of this world, I can't wait to try it! Let's see, I've restocked all the medical supplies, so, Akashi should be able to take over soon.

Erika: Vestal, are you here?! Its an emergency!!

Vestal: What is it?!

Erika: A returning Fleet has been severely injured and need medical attention right away!

Vestal: Right, I'm on it!

Erika: Sorry that I have to disturb you on your break, let alone your day off, well, sort of.

Vestal: It's okay, I'm happy that I can take care of the other ships. Let's hurry!

Time skip

By the time that vestal was finished with the repairs of the returning fleet, it was quarter to 11 and she was burnt out. As for Y/N, he was sitting alone on his ship scrolling through his phone as we looks at the time.

You: It's already that late? I wonder wheres Vestal, I'm getting worried about her, I should go and check.

With Vestal...

Vestal: Well, I can finally take a break. For some reason, I feel more tired even though I usually stay up this late...

Witchia: Hey, Vestal, I need you.