Chapter 67- Hermoine being the support.

Your Pov

M4 for some reason has been missing for a while. Every time I see her, she'd always disappear into thin air as if she was a ghost. Not that I mind but she doesn't want to talk to me most of the time. Oh yeah, the tsundere effect has disappeared so that was a good thing. Today, I was with the Royal Navy Maids since Belfast wasn't around so she sent Hermoine to be my maid for the time being. I was at the Garden, enjoying my tea with Sirius, and Hermoine until I had to go somewhere for a while.

3rd Person Pov

While Y/N went to do something before he returns, Dido arrives, looking down in the dumps as she slumps over in grief.

Hermoine: Dido-San, are you okay?

Sirius: You're giving off an aura that doesn't even show during battle. Is something troubling you?

Hermoine: You came here to see Y/N, right? Ever since he helped us out, you always wanted to know him better.

Sirius: Is she lonely because a lot of girls want Y/N-Sama's attention and that she can't find the time to strike?

Hermoine: I think that's it. Well, you are aware that a few girls such as Enterprise, Prinz Eugen, Yorktown, Hornet, Roon, Taihou, even Bismarck and Tirpitz are married to him

Sirius: Uh huh... I heard as well...

Hermoine: Well, Dido seems that she wants to try and at least be friends with Y/N, if not be his next wife. Unfortunately, the 2 barely find time for each other as Y/N is busy with the Tactical Dolls, his team, and children. Even so, he should have had some time to meet Dido too.

Sirius: That is strange.

Hermoine: Y/N has also been asking maids such as me, you, Sheffield, and so on but not Dido, so she's afraid that she'd be thrown away.

Sirius: Isn't she overthinking things?

Hermoine: What do you think we should do in such situations, Sirius?

Sirius: Well, since master has been asking me the most, I am the most qualified maid to know lost of his hobbies and tastes! I believe that the proper meaning of this is that he's playing hard to get!

Hermoine: Huh? Didn't he just leave to do something? He could've just not have seen Dido-Chan. How about we just ask her the situation directly for now. Playing hard to get is
a bold statement. Cheer up, Dido-Chan, I'll pour you a cup of tea.

Dido: ... Thank you, Hermoine...

Hermoine: Do you have any idea why you're looking for Y/N right now?

Dido: ... Any idea....

Hermoine: (uh oh... opposite effect huh? Uh... I KNOW!!) Has anything good happened when you and Y/N actually meet sometimes?

Dido: ... Anything good?

Dido's mind raced as she blushed and her mood completely took a 180 as she cups her face with her hands and blushed.

Dido: Hehe~ Yeah, there was this one time where Belfast-San told me to wake up Y/N-Sama last week you see... he was so adorable, no one can resist that boy's adorable face! So when I put hand on his- kya!!

Sirius was then pampering Dido and she seemed to like it.

Hermoine: Wait, what are you doing all of a sudden, Sirius?!

Sirius: I was there at the time as well, I'm simply trying to reproduce that event.

Dido: Stop that!! Where was I...? Oh yes, there was a another time... ah, master~~ Sirius, this is violating proper manners! Aah~ but still...