Chapter 36- Alliance of Sangvis

3rd Person Pov

Sangvis Ferri, for those who don't know, they were one of the companies which reproduced Tactical Dolls. However one day, Elisa went berserk and wanted vengeance for her father. Now, in a new world, they no longer have that purpose. Now, once the sirens were killed, they looked at Y/N who had taken the damage for Scarecrow, a Sangvis Ferri doll.

Negev: Why would Y/N take a hit for this Sangvis bitch?! She doesn't even deserve to live!

Perisca: That's because he's related to her and the other Ringleaders.

AR-15: Perisca. What do you mean he's a related to the Sangvis Ferri ring leader?!

Perisca: Me and Lyco, when he was still alive, wanted someone who can fight on the sea and on land depending on the situation. It was also the Korean War back then, and ship girls were a huge thing back then. So, he and I used a wisdom cube and the technology of Sangvis Ferri to create Y/N, the USS Manchester and the youngest of the Cleveland Class ships. Of course, Lyco wasn't there to see him when he was fully produced, and you girls were just produced by me, about 10 months after. He was an exceptional production, but he never followed a program like you and the Sangvis but by his own rules, like a normal human being. I only met him a few times, so it would be obvious that he couldn't remember me.

Ump 45: So, you're telling me that you not only lied about Y/N being just a warship, you lied to him as well?!?

Perisca: It was to keep him happy. After being born, he had to be sent away to war, he only got to see his sisters once, you never saw how much he was hurting, how much he grieved for his sisters when they got scrapped right in front of him. He even killed UMP 40 who he thought as an older sister too. He was just a year old and he already saw the dark side of life.

M16: What happened then?

Perisca: He then caught a flaw which slowed his activity down. He caught heart cancer and an abnormal muscle in his left portion of his heart. Which I know that it isn't possible, but he is also part human.

Scarecrow: And now, Elisa wants him instead of M4A1.

Just then, Sop came in, with her gun pointed at Scarecrow as she then growls at her.

Sop: YOULL NEVER HAVE Y/N, NOT WHEN WE ARE HERE TO HELP HIM!!

Scarecrow: I don't want to hurt you, not anymore. Y/N is our top priority and so are all of you. We need to get him back to a repair machine or else he'll die from that energy blast.

Ro635: He won't be going anywhere, he can just use the one we used to revive ourselves.

Perisca: *checks it* It's not possible, the battle damaged it too much until it went beyond use, we have to trust Scarecrow on this.

The Tactical Dolls didn't want to, considering their history of their many battles of their beliefs. However, for Y/N, they had to accept. They then used the ship that Y/N brought them with to head to the Sangvis Ferri base.

Time skip

When they arrived, the base wasn't so bad, it was good enough for someone to live in but not enough for operations.

???: Scarecrow, mission report, now.