Chapter 37- Alliance of Sangvis pt 2

BOIS BOIS I DID IT!!!

I HAVE MY OWN SOPMOD II JUNYA!!!

3rd Person Pov

While Y/N was with Elisa, M4A1 was making a call back to Azur Lane on Y/N's ship. The one who responded was Monty.

Monty: Y/N is injured?!? WHERE IS HE, IS HE OKAY WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION I NEED ALL OF THIS NOW!!

M4: I-I-It's okay, he's receiving treatment by someone we know.

Monty: I ONLY TRUST VESTAL,  ANYONE ELSE WHO TREATS MY BABY BROTHER DOESN'T TOUCH A SINGLE PIECE OF HIM. NOT HIS SKIN OR CLOTHES!!

M4: ( She's scary, to think that she's Y/N's older sister) Don't worry, he'll be fine, I promise that he'll be back better than ever.

Monty: Fine, but if he's different, I'm killing everyone and then myself.

Your Pov

You: See you later, Elisa, I'm going to scare the Tactical Dolls to make them think that you made me become a Sangvis.

Elisa: Not dressed like that you aren't! Agent, help him with his hair and outfit if you would. Make him look like one of us, with an emo hairstyle.

Agent: As you wish.

You: Better?

Elisa: Yas king slay!!

As I went back to my ship, I saw the girls just waiting for me, I still had my white hair so they might think I'm possessed by Elisa. I think I should play a trick on them. I then equipped my riggings while walking back. My arm was also replaced with a nano machine version since it was blasted. After coming back, I placed a blank face while looking at the T-Dolls.

Negev: No... it can't be...

45: I knew we shouldn't have trusted the Sangvis... they betrayed us and turned him into them..

My cannons then aimed at them by then, a flash bang covered me as I then reverted back with Blonde hair.

You: Gotcha!! Haha, you really thought that I would turn into a Sangvis Ferri?! Haha!!