Chapter 28- Forgotten Memory

Before the is starts, I'll be adding Girls Frontline and changing your look so yeah.

Your Pov

While sleeping, I had a dream, one where I was just floating around in my own dreamland. Well, that was until I saw a mysterious figure who looked like Roon.

???: You've forgotten about us... about your best friends...

You: What?

???: You've forgotten about us... are we not important to you?

You: I... I don't understand...

???: You will soon...

As days went by , I've been hearing rumours saying that there is a voice that's crying for help inside my ship. Of course, I didn't believe that so I just ignored it. Bella even checked it and reported back, saying that nothing was there.

Cleveland: Bro, you should check your ship, a lot of the girls are already being creeped out by it.

You: I don't know, it could just be one of Saratoga's pranks again.

Cleveland: It's not her this time! I saw her being creeped out and even told me that it wasn't her.

You: Alright alright, I'll go check it out.

I then went to the docks of Iron Blood to check on my ships. The noise wasn't coming from the CVN-80, Ash's ship, so, I went to my ship, the Cleveland ship. As I went to the storage room, the noise got louder and it was coming from some boxes which I've forgotten what they meant. I then saw a puddle of tears and the sound of someone crying. I then pushed the boxes out of the way to see a doll which was somehow alive and looked like Roon.

 I then pushed the boxes out of the way to see a doll which was somehow alive and looked like Roon

You: ... So you're the one who's been crying all this time. I'm sorry I've forgotten about you, M4 Sopmod II Jr.

I then picked up the doll and squeezed it to get out all of the water. I then let her make eye contact with me as I smiled.

Sopmod Jr: Y/N *sniff* I missed you... let's play... like old times...

You: Yeah, let's play.

Time skip