Chapter 31: Alliance with future and past

3rd person Pov

While Y/N and Jean Bart were singing their sea shanty, it was heard by those who were on that mission to save Y/N and the Tactical Dolls.

M16: Now that's not something you see everyday, Y/N has a nice voice for a male.

M4: Agreed.

You: What about my voice?

G11; It's amazing *yawn* I'm going back to bed, tell me when we get there...

You: And there she goes. Alright, who wants cake?

M4A1/UMP 45: ME!

Ump 45: Little princess, you're not a fan of cake, are you? Then allow me to take care of it for you on your behalf.

Ump 9: Yeah, I'll help you finish it!

M4A1: No way! Desserts are special, I won't let you have it! Especially since Y/N made it.

Sopmod: That's right that's right!!

Ump 45: I didn't know that the princess would eat such a coarse fare.

M4A1: Cake is hardly coarse. Enough, we won't be able to settle this by arguing. Y/N's dessert will belong to us!

Ump 45: Then a battle it is!

You: Just like old times...

A random ship girl then sighs with disappointment in it.

Random ship girl: You're always like that, Y/N, it's no wonder you're so weak on the battlefield and you called us for help. If you weren't so kind hearted, you could have dealt with those Sirens all by yourself.

AR-15 heard all of this while the rest were fighting, even UMP 45 heard it all.

Random ship girls: In fact, all you do is smile, can't you do anything useful? Oh wait, right, it's because you're a cunt, hahaha!!

This was so loud that M4A1 and Sopmod stopped to hear it too. Just then, as if they were Sangvis, they transformed.

 Just then, as if they were Sangvis, they transformed