Chapter 48: Can we be siblings?

Your Pov

Being leader is sometimes boring, so I sometimes like to spend most of my time with Enterprise and E-Chan but General Kenobi said not to slack off. So, I was taking a nice stroll in the woods until my foot got stuck in a hunting trap as I looked at the world upside down.

You: Agh... agh!! SOMEONE GET ME DOWN FROM HERE! I wished I brought my lightsaber!

???: Ah sorry, that was my trap for my food for the day, sorry huh? Aren't you Enterprise's replacement?

You: And who are you?

Minneapolis: New Orleans class Heavy Cruiser— Minneapolis, hull number CA-36. From the Coral Sea to Guadalcanal, I have left my footprints everywhere in the Pacific theater. Although I had to pause my mission due to little annoyances... but considering the results, my battle record can be considered as outstanding!

You: Cool! Can you uh... let me down from here? I'm getting sick and feel like I'm gonna puke.

Minneapolis: Oh right my bad. Sorry that you got into one of my traps, anything can happen in the wild and you might be my next prey.

You: Yeah... not really. Anyways, why are you out here in the jungle if there's so much food back at base?

Minneapolis: Unlike you city ships, I like to hunt for my food, gives me the thrills of hunting.

You: Whatever you say

My stomach then growls as I held it. A strawberry then poked my cheek and when I looked, Minneapolis had her hood down.

 A strawberry then poked my cheek and when I looked, Minneapolis had her hood down

Minneapolis: You hungry?

You: Oh... thanks.

Minneapolis: Ah, don't mention it, I got a lot of berries just now, all I need is fresh boar or any kind of meat.

You: Yeah... well, since you helped me, I should return the favour by helping you hunt!

Minneapolis: Really?! But all the other commanders say that I'm just weird and call me off because of my skin colour.