six

06 | CHAPTER SIX —
THE NATURE OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP
❝ su-hyeok and yu-ri have history ❞

ONCE AGAIN, Gyeong-su and Na-yeon were arguing and Yu-ri wanted nothing more than to put in her headphones and listen to music full blast

ONCE AGAIN, Gyeong-su and Na-yeon were arguing and Yu-ri wanted nothing more than to put in her headphones and listen to music full blast. She stood by the bookcase, attempting to cool herself down. "Really?" She spoke quietly. "Do they have to argue again?"

Beside her, Wu-jin heard her comment and laughed, "Now you know how we feel when you and Su-hyeok constantly bicker!"

The entire group looked at them and Yu-ri blinked, lifting her head to glance at Su-hyeok slightly. He awkwardly shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah except Gyeong-su and Na-yeon don't fight every hour of the day," Dae-su talked directly to Wu-jin but his voice was so loud, everyone heard it. "Su-hyeok and Yu-ri have history."

Shut up, shut up, shut up, Yu-ri was begging him in her head. The tension in the room thickened and she shifted on her feet, trying to avoid Su-hyeok's gaze that she could feel boring into her.

"She started it." Gyeong-su stated and Na-yeon scoffed.

"I can't stand you, stupid welfie."

At her words, everyone winced. Yu-ri's eye twitched and she was tempted to butt in and punch Na-yeon square in the face but Gyeong-su had already pushed her into a chair.

"What did you just call me?"

Everyone gathered around, trying to pull Gyeong-su away from Na-yeon. Na-yeon got up and got in his face making Miss Park march over. "You just hit me?"

"Yeah." Gyeong-su nodded. "Call me that again."

"Hey knock it off," Miss Park shouted. "What's going on over here guys?"

"He just hit me."

"Only cause you called me a welfie!"

"Is it not true?"

Cheong-san stepped in. "You can't just say stuff like that."

Miss Park looked between the kids in confusion. "What's a welfie?" The group grew quiet. "Tell me."

From her spot by the wall, Yu-ri crossed her arms and lifted her chin up. "Na-yeon should tell you since she's the one proudly throwing a term like that around." Na-yeon gave her a death glare and Yu-ri only stared back, her face expressionless. "What? Now you don't wanna say it?"