Chapter 12- Our Intelligent Potato Love

Phil's POV-

"Hey Dan, look at this." I called to him from my room. He was probably on his Mac or something. When I heard his heavy steps approaching I bounced off the bed, face red with laughter and filled my lungs with air. I had been rehearsing this song for ages: " This one's for you Mr Howell! My love for you is like the most intelligent potato, Your face reminds me of funny wolves, Together, we are like pizza and ketchup. Oh darling Dan, My intelligent potato, My funny carrot, The perfect companion to my pizza soul. Dan's punk hair is red, The tardis are blue, I like you, But not as much as I love laughing with you! Oh darling Dan, Your hands are like incredible books on a winter day, You're like the most caring king of sass to ever walk my bedroom. Your funny wolves face, Your ketchup soul, Your incredible hands, Your caring kind of sass being... How could I look at another when our intelligent potato love is so strong? I love you Mr Howell!" I stared into his wide, confused eyes before bursting out into laughter. "I found a song generator online. I wanted to sing it to you."

"Well... that's, um... that's beautiful- is that all you wanted me for?" Dan asked awkwardly, blushing slightly.

I dismissed him with a wave of my hand and continued to create more silly, stupid songs. Most of them were about Dan and I but some were about drunk people and getting turned on. That wasn't nice so I turned off my phone and whistled the song I had sung to Dan. Through the wall I could hear him singing it and I smiled. "Dan, your ketchup soul and incredible hands are killing me." I sang loudly and recieved a 'shut up!' from him. "My love for you is like the most intelligent potato!"

"Goddamit Phil!" Dan burst into my room, grinning widely. "My funny carrot, the perfect companion to my pizza soul, will you shut the flip up?"

"You liked it then?" I giggled. "Your funny wolves face actually liked it?" I didn't give him chance to reply as I had pushed past him and was skipping into the kitchen. "I'm hungry. Pizza and ketchup? Or potatoes?"

"I will invicirate you." Dan grumbled before pulling the pizza box out of the freezer and shoving it in the bin. I stared at him in dismay. "We haven't stopped on the pizza. Chose something different."

"Potato?" I suggested and he pulled out the sack of spuds. "Don't throw them in the bin too." I begged but he just chucked them onto the counter and rummaged in the cupboards. When he pulled out two cans of Heinz beans I instantly knew what he wanted and fished around for the cheese. Cheesy jacket-potato with beans... mmmmm. We cooked together, Dan with his rude, manly apron on and me with my oven gloves on. We almost set the house on fire but at the end the meal was delicious and it warmed my whole body up.

A/N- I know this chapter is tiny but it's just a little filler. Credit for the generated song goes to www.song-lyrics-generator.org.uk/ where you can create stories and songs and whatever. Ok thanks byee