The Big Day

I woke with a start on Saturday morning, my body soaked in sweat. I had had a dream that I was attacked by werewolves, saved by Tyler Hoechlin, who eventually bit me, and I joined the pack.

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. I let my hair down, hoping it would dry quicker. I pulled on a light blue sundress, with silver heels and diamond earrings. I clasped a blue diamond necklace on my bare neck and arranged it perfectly.

I brushed my dirty blonde hair for what felt like hours, braided two pieces on the side that connected at the back, and curled the rest. It fell over my shoulders beautifully, making me smile. I was finally ready. And I couldn't even believe this was happening.

I ran down the stairs, clutching a printed copy of my fan letter, grabbed a muffin from the breakfast area, and waited for Muse on a bench outside.

The sun was bright, making LA glisten around me. I couldn't help but grin like an idiot. I was in LA, waiting for Dylan Sprayberry to pick me up, to take me to Wolf Watch, where I was gonna meet the characters off Teen Wolf. What could possibly get better?

Everything. Well, almost everything. Pretty close to everything. You know what? No. Everything.

A black Porsche pulled up and Muse pushed open my door from the driver's seat. "Come on, Tessalyn. The interview is in two hours."

I beamed at him and got into the passenger's side. We rode in silence mostly, asking a question here and there. I took note of the turns and a few of the street names just so I'd have an idea of how to get there.

We arrived at a high school, Palisades Charter High School to be exact, and I looked inquisitively at Muse. "Why are we at a high school?" I asked.

"This is where thy film all the scenes with Beacon Hills High School."

I raised my eyebrows. "They use an actually school?" I ask, stunned.

He nodded. "Yea, it's usually just a set, but a lot of the scenes take place at the Hugh School, so they needed a real one."

"Makes sense." I responded.

"They sometimes have Wolf Watch on set if they have to shoot right afterward." With that, he hopped out of the car and jogged to my side to open my door for me.

"Thank you."

He smiled. "No problem." He offered me his arm. "Shall we?"

I linked my arm in his and he led me inside. The second I walked through the door, my senses went crazy. Cameras were stationed all over the place and the camera crew was shouting to each other. There was one guy, who I recognized as Jeff Davis, who seemed to be ordering teenagers around, telling them were to stand and what to do.

The smells coming from the room to my right was pure coffee and donuts. There were adults scattered around inside the room, chatting and eating.

It was really hot inside the building, to the pint where there were beads of sweat already forming on Muse's forehead.

I look around frantically, stunned. I take everything in. So this is what being on set is like, I think. Most of the people seem to be laughing and having fun, pushing each other around and being teenagers.

I turned to Muse. "This is so cool."

He grinned. "I love this place. I mean, I am here twenty four seven."

I laughed. "But Season Four hasn't even started being filmed yet."

He shrugged. "I got picked for the role a month ago and I've been watching them shoot Season Three so I can learn things."

I nodded. "That makes sense, too."

He led my down the hallway, weaving in and out of crowds of kids, camera crews, and directors calling out orders. We walked down the long hallway and took a left. Then a right. Another right. A second left. We turn into a small room off to the left and Muse sat me down on a couch.

"Coffee?" He asked, opening a cabinet above a small counter.

"Please."

I heard him ripping open packages and clicking on a timer. He sat down next to me, and the sounds and smells of brewing coffee fill the room.

"So is this your first time in Pacific Palisades?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Have you been to Northridge before?"

I shook my head.

"LA?"

Another shake.

"California?"

I laughed. "I've never been to California, but I like it here so far." I answered.

Muse nodded. "Oh, so maybe we can do some sight seeing. Dylan loves showing people around. He can bring you to all the best spots in LA. All the tourist attractions."

My eyes widened. "Dylan O'Brien? I can go sight seeing with Dylan O'Brien?"

Muse looked at me and shrugged. "Yea. Why not?"

I swallowed, hard. Was I really gonna go sight seeing with-

The voice came from behind Muse and me. "Hey Muse!" Someone jumped over the couch and wrestled Muse to the ground. "HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!" I heard. "And you must be Tessalyn." I looked behind me to see Muse and a gorgeous boy in a jumble on the ground. The gorgeous boy had brown hair and brown eyes, and beautiful birth marks covered his face. His arms bulged in his Adidas sweatshirt and his brown eyes shone with excitement. Dylan O'Brien.

Muse grinned. "Tessalyn meet Dylan."