Luminos Lights

"I now know why it's called Luminos," I screamed over the music to Daniel.

He grinned down at me. "Yep, the French word for lights," he responded. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and wrested my head on his chest.

"This is fun," I whispered.

"Yea, it's fun every time."

I thought about how many girls had done this with them. How many new people had been casted and had been taken to Luminos. How many people had danced with Daniel Sharman. Probably hundreds.

"Tessalyn?" Said Daniel, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yea?"

"You're a really good dancer."

I laughed and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "Thanks. I danced in high school and middle school."

"Why'd you stop?"

"To pursue an acting career. I want to be an actor, not a dancer."

He smiled. "You can be anything you set your mind to."

I raised my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

He shrugged. "You're a very determined girl, I've noticed that. You could do anything if you really wanted to."

I beamed. No one had ever said something so....nice to me. "Thanks, Danny."

He looked at me, his eyes shining. "My pleasure, Tess."

Moving with the music, we danced for a really long time, until my feet started hurting so badly that I had to sit down, and the lights were giving me a little bit of a headache. So I took off my heels and sat down at the bar with Daniel.

"So why did we have to sneak in?" I asked curiously, downing a can of coke.

Daniel sipped his beer. "Muse is only 16. So we have to sneak in."

I raised my eyebrows. "So this is totally illegal," I said.

Daniel thought for a minute. "Yep, pretty much."

We watched Holland and Dylan dancing, along with Crystal and Tyler. Hoechlin sipped a beer across from me, sitting next to Muse, who was drinking a root beer like a good boy.

All of a sudden, Daniel turned to me. Grinning at me, he took my hand and said, "C'mon, I wanna show you something."

He dragged me, barefoot, out of the club and into the lobby. Down the stairs and into the basement.

"Where are you bringing me?" I asked curiously, laughing a little. We sprinted down the stairs, which seemed to be never ending.

"You'll see." He said, smirking.

I didn't know if I should be scared or nervous or something. I mean, I barely knew this boy. But, deep down, I knew that I already trusted him, as bad as that might seem.

He led me down a hallway and into a cellar of some sort, filled with every type of drink you could think of. Beer, wine, coke, root beer, ginger ale, anything. "What are we doing down here?" I whispered to him.

"We're not there yet," Daniel responded mischievously. He brought me through a doorway and into a room, open and dusty, that looked oddly familiar.

There was a spiral staircase going upward to a small balcony, over two comfortable looking couches, across from a table covered in diagrams and blue prints.

"Is this-?" I started.

Daniel nodded. "This is Derek's hide out with Isaac and Boyd. Well, then just him, Cora and Peter."

I grinned. "It's the basement of a club?" I asked disbelievingly.

He laughed. "Hard to believe right? It took the producers and the location scouts so long to find a place that looked like what this would look like from the outside."

I walked around, running a hand along the dry, dusty walls. "Weird," is all I said.

We sat down on one of the couches, silent. It was a relief from all the lights and the roaring music. "This is so peaceful," I said quietly.

Daniel casually slung an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. "I'd knew you'd like it here." He sighed, his eyes depressed. "I come here all the time when I need to just think. Or when I need some alone time. Whenever I feel like I could kill someone."

I laughed and punched his arm. "Don't let the full moon affect your werewolf side," I joked, making him laugh.

We looked into each other's eyes for an awkward second, until he broke his gaze and said, "Ya know, we haven't been here in forever."

What?!

"I have a hard time believing that. You guys must have a million new cast members," I said, looking at him suspiciously.

He shrugged. "We do. But-" he stopped himself.

"What? But what?" I asked anxiously.

He rubbed his thumb over the back of my hand, making my body flood with energy. "But we've only brought one person here after they got casted."

I frowned. "What? Who?"

He looked me in the eyes. "Muse."

I was so confused at this point. What was he trying to tell me?

"I guess what I'm trying to say," he said, shifting uncomfortable on the couch, "is that one: we've never brought a girl here. And two: no one has ever fit in quite as well as you. No one has ever been able to join our group so easily. We are a very cliquey bunch, because we spend so much time together. It's almost like..." He trailed off. "....like you belong with our group." He looked at the ground. "We've never taken to anyone else as much or as quickly as we have to you."

*A/N-Hey guys! There aren't many people reading this story and I know there are MANY teen wolf lovers out there so...COME ONE DOWN! If you are reading, please please please vote it means so much! Goodnight lovelies💙❤️💚💛💜