Busted!

(CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL VIEW)

I was frozen. I couldn't say a word. I couldn't move a muscle. I couldn't do anything that I should have been able to do. That kiss...that kiss...it was amazing. It was the best thing I had
ever experienced. Nothing could ever be that nice.

When I finally looked up at Daniel, his face was scared and he looked like he was mad at himself. He shook his head, not meeting my gaze. "I'm sorry," he said, "I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I came on too-"

But I didn't let him finish. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him gently. When I went to pull away, he didn't let me. He put his hand on my lower back and pressed my body against his. He lowered his mouth to mine and kissed me yet again. But this time, we were both aware and willing.

It lasted longer than the first one, maybe a minute or two, we just stood there, his hand on my back, mine in his hair, kissing each other.

It was the best feeling that coursed through my body at that moment. I couldn't get enough. I wanted more and more and more. More Daniel.

When we finally came up for air, he pressed his forehead to mine and closed his eyes, his breath steady, tickling my nose. "You're amazing," he whispered breathlessly.

I didn't know how to respond. Saying "thank you" just didn't cut it right now. And I couldn't just not respond, so instead, I reached up and ran my hand down his cheek. "And that's why we like each other. Because so are you."

And then he did something that I didn't expect. He reached down and kissed my forehead, shutting his eyes. It made me close mine and open my mouth, bringing it to his. Our mouths fitted together like puzzle pieces fitting perfectly, while our tongues explored each other's mouths.

I can't believe I've never done this before. Never kissed a boy. Never had this wonderful feeling of happiness and warmth.

When I pull away, I whisper, "You know, you're pretty good at this. I don't wanna know how many girls you've kissed."

Daniel smiled a little, his face tired and happy at the same time. "One," he said, his eyes still closed. "And it was the best kiss I've ever had. And I never wanna kiss another girl in my whole life." (By the way, that's not true but it fit so...no judging!)

My heart jumped, beating rapidly in my chest. Me. He's talking about me. Well, now what do I say? Say something, Tessa, don't be rude.

So I keep a straight face and say, "Oh, yea? And what was this girl's name?"

A small smile curled onto Daniel's lips. "Tessalyn. But I like to call her Tessa." He paused, then continued slowly, as if choosing his words carefully. "And she's the most special girl in the world."

I smiled, my eyes searching his beautiful face for some emotion.

"You know, I've only kissed one person, also." I said mysteriously.

"Oh yea?" He said, playing along. "And what was the lucky guy's name?"

"Daniel," I said carefully, "but I like to call him Danny. And he's the specialist guy in the world."

I saw a twinkle in his bright blue eyes when he looked at me. "Wanna go somewhere more quiet?" He asked.

My heart thumped in my chest, my nerves on edge. "Uh, yea. Absolutely."

But as he took my hand and led me away from the crowded dance floor, a man burst through the doors of the loft.

"Everybody stop!"

He had a police uniform on and a gun hanging from his holster, just waiting to be used. "A murderer just escaped the hospital! Everybody is too stay here until we have found him!" Then he seemed to notice where we were. "And what the hell is going on in here?"

Whoever was in charge of the party had turned the flashing lights off and turned on the regular lights. All the people had non-glowing paint on now and we looked like totally idiots.

But the police officer obviously didn't need and answer because he immediately left, chaining the door behind him.

I looked at Daniel, scared out of my mind. "Danny, what now?"

"Don't worry," he said, clutching my hand tightly, "you'll get out of here safely. That's a promise."

At that moment, Dylan appeared next to me, grasping Holland's hand. "We have to stay together, guys."

Danny nodded. "How about we escape through Derek's secret passage."

Dylan frowned a little. "But Hoechlin isn't here. We don't know where it is."

Tyler Posey stepped out of the shadows, attached to Crystal's hand. "I do."

*A/N-I fit an update in for you! Yay! But I know it's short, but don't worry. Update tomorrow probably. Luh ya babes💚❤️💛💜💙